Health Insurance for FE Agents?

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
Where do some of you guys get your health insurance from, when you don't have a spouse with a job. I was paying for mine the past 7 years through Aetna. It was $350 per month with huge deductibles and co-pays. I just signed up with Obama care.

I would like to hear about what others in this profession do. Do any of the guys like 360 or fedex offer health benefits?

Where do some of you guys get your health insurance from, when you don't have a spouse with a job. I was paying for mine the past 7 years through Aetna. It was $350 per month with huge deductibles and co-pays. I just signed up with Obama care. I would like to hear about what others in this profession do. Do any of the guys like 360 or fedex offer health benefits?

I'm w/ 360

My wife doesn't work. I was paying about $400 for the whole family w/ Humana.

Just got forced on Obamacare and am now paying $1,100 approx. w/ Blue Cross Blue Shield.

Just have to suck it up and write 1 more case per month than before.

How were you paying $400 for a family?must have had $20k deductible. Hell 11 yrs ago I was paying $1100 a month for family till my wife got a job and now it's $400

Where do some of you guys get your health insurance from, when you don't have a spouse with a job. I was paying for mine the past 7 years through Aetna. It was $350 per month with huge deductibles and co-pays. I just signed up with Obama care.

I would like to hear about what others in this profession do. Do any of the guys like 360 or fedex offer health benefits?

I'm pretty sure FEDEX offers good benefits! ;)

My wife works and has a great job with great benefits. That's the discussion we are having now, with the baby 5 months out. Does she stay home or continue to work?

The money she makes is a factor of course, she makes close to 6 figures herself, but it's the insurance that will keep her there if that's the way we go.

$4000 family deductible 85/15 co-insurance with an HSA and her company deposits $2000 a year into the HSA.

All that for $80 every two weeks.

My wife and I have Christian Healthcare Ministries. Approved by government as an alternative to health insurance. $500 deductible for only $145 a month (per person) regardless of age or health. It covers everything, including pregnancies.

If you wanted higher deductible you can get $5,000 deductible for only $45 a month. Obviously this is to protect the downside if something serious would happen to you and doesn't cover small things like doctor visits etc.

Reputable organization. Been around for a long time!

My wife and I have Christian Healthcare Ministries. Approved by government as an alternative to health insurance. $500 deductible for only $145 a month (per person) regardless of age or health. It covers everything, including pregnancies. If you wanted higher deductible you can get $5,000 deductible for only $45 a month. Obviously this is to protect the downside if something serious would happen to you and doesn't cover small things like doctor visits etc. Reputable organization. Been around for a long time!

I've read about those. What do you have to do to qualify?

Back