"Heard a Guy Say"

stankup1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
This guy said he uses about 25 or so leads a week from direct mail and has about 14 appointments and sells 10 applications usually
Are you kidding me! Am I working in another
Universe or what. I get so tired of hearing these
Kind of closing ratios I could scream.if any IMO
has that kind of success, please let me know so I can join ASAP, but you will have to prove it Superman.

This guy said he uses about 25 or so leads a week from direct mail and has about 14 appointments and sells 10 applications usually
has that kind of success, please let me know so I can join ASAP, but you will have to prove it Superman.

I wouldn't be so sure about the 10 applications unless it's Travis Tubbs or Tim w or someone like that.

But the 14 appoints from 25 leads is less than what be gotten. I can easly get 14 appointments from 20 leads. So with that extra 5 it would be a no brainer.

Very few FE agents are writing 10 apps week in and week out.

This guy may be puffing the figures a bit, but I don't see anything particularly out of this world with this claim. These ratios are very doable with 25 DM leads per week.

Also, it's not the IMO who has this success - it's the agent working the leads.

Last edited:
I figure if I can get 25+ DM leads per week and average about 23 Sales a month, his numbers are definitely do able... I am just an average agent so any agent with "True Sales Talent" can accomplish those numbers...

I know of some guys that are writing in that number range. However, they are mostly all tiny to small policies. Probably $3,000 - $7,000. face.

Even at that you would be talking about $4000-5000 ap per week. There are not a lot of FE agents writing $200,000-250,000 ap per year. Despite claims to the contrary.

The 2 gentleman that just responded to this thread are almost agreeing with the guy's numbers . I am simply amazed that those numbers arn't a fabrication.

Even at that you would be talking about $4000-5000 ap per week. There are not a lot of FE agents writing $200,000-250,000 ap per year. Despite claims to the contrary.

I could be off on the face amounts but the app counts are pretty close. My understanding is the premiums bounce around the $25mo range. How long a run I do not know, but I agree with you, probably not consistent.

The 2 gentleman that just responded to this thread are almost agreeing with the guy's numbers . I am simply amazed that those numbers arn't a fabrication.

The #s are certainly possible, but even JD will tell you it has taken years to hone his craft. He is certainly the exception. With 25 leads per week, $3500 to $5k is possible, but not easy. Some do it with less leads.

I figure if I can get 25+ DM leads per week and average about 23 Sales a month, his numbers are definitely do able... I am just an average agent so any agent with "True Sales Talent" can accomplish those numbers...

25 leads a week mean dropping 2500 mail pieces at a $1000 a week. Better have your act together if you want to pull this off. And you better get everything you write issued....almost everything.

Back