Heavy Schizoprenic 39-year Old....

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
Guy's mom wanted coverage on him and they live in separate towns. Saw the mom yesterday and got her payment information for her other schizo son who is older and wrote him with TA. When I saw the 39-year-old today I went ahead and wrote the application but I'm thinking since it has different rules than the 45+ application it may come back graded so I'm trying to plan on what else may take him on first day coverage. He's 5'11" 320, and is taking a couple of schizo drugs and isn't currently working. I called Settlers and they said he would be fine on their Silver plan.....do you guys agree or is there another company that you would recommend for him if it comes back graded? He will be 40 next month.

Guy's mom wanted coverage on him and they live in separate towns. Saw the mom yesterday and got her payment information for her other schizo son who is older and wrote him with TA. When I saw the 39-year-old today I went ahead and wrote the application but I'm thinking since it has different rules than the 45+ application it may come back graded so I'm trying to plan on what else may take him on first day coverage. He's 5'11" 320, and is taking a couple of schizo drugs and isn't currently working. I called Settlers and they said he would be fine on their Silver plan.....do you guys agree or is there another company that you would recommend for him if it comes back graded? He will be 40 next month.

Settlers silver is definitely your company on that case. I'd put it with the funeral trust or estate trust too because he will end up on Medicaide if he isn't already.

I've had several that were supposedly "perfect fit" for settlers. Turns out they were not a fit at all. Save yourself some time and look elsewhere.

Guy's mom wanted coverage on him and they live in separate towns. Saw the mom yesterday and got her payment information for her other schizo son who is older and wrote him with TA. When I saw the 39-year-old today I went ahead and wrote the application but I'm thinking since it has different rules than the 45+ application it may come back graded so I'm trying to plan on what else may take him on first day coverage. He's 5'11" 320, and is taking a couple of schizo drugs and isn't currently working. I called Settlers and they said he would be fine on their Silver plan.....do you guys agree or is there another company that you would recommend for him if it comes back graded? He will be 40 next month.[/quot

Nevermind, you are looking for first day, yea maybe lbl standard.

Back