Helping a Client Stop Payment

I see your FEX Contracting education is still the gold standard here.

Why do you keep busting his balls? If you're as successful as you say you are then someone you apparently dispise as much as HoosierLife shouldn't even be on your radar.

Keep lookin for that chink in the armor. :D

23jkapy.gif

Why do you keep busting his balls? If you're as successful as you say you are then someone you apparently dispise as much as HoosierLife shouldn't even be on your radar.

I am not a fex guy but let me ask you... Would you rather be taught by the teacher or by the student?

There are many chink in the armour with every imo. That's why people should ship around and see what fits them best.

I am not a fex guy but let me ask you... Would you rather be taught by the teacher or by the student?

There are many chink in the armour with every imo. That's why people should ship around and see what fits them best.

Would you rather have been taught by Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Galileo, etc. or their teachers? :skeptical:

23jkapy.gif

Why do you always whine about insults right before you make one?

I used to breed dogs back in the day. We would sit back and see which stud was producing the most winners and we would go ALL-IN breeding to him. More often than not his Championship progeny wouldn't produce diddly. We ALWAYS bred to the proven stud that is producing all the winners rather than the Champion son that hasn't produced anything of record. This relates to the FE world as well.

Yes, but many times the offspring will exceed it parent's accomplishments and many times the student will excel above the teacher. Just because so and so was a student of a certain person does not mean they may not be able to teach others just well or possibly even better.

Yes, but many times the offspring will exceed it parent's accomplishments and many times the student will excel above the teacher. Just because so and so was a student of a certain person does not mean they may not be able to teach others just well or possibly even better.

You are the "go to guy" if someone is looking for opinions, without facts.

Back