Helping a Client Stop Payment

Would you rather have been taught by Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Galileo, etc. or their teachers? :skeptical:

Yes, but many times the offspring will exceed it parent's accomplishments and many times the student will excel above the teacher. Just because so and so was a student of a certain person does not mean they may not be able to teach others just well or possibly even better.

And all of the above had teachers as well. They certainly exceeded the teachers. Stephen Hawking would be another great example of that in our own present time.

I was just on the phone with Newby yesterday and we sort of hit on this. I was trying to give him an example of how one agent might not be able to learn from one mentor, but will from another. Sometimes it's also timing that comes into play.

I used to breed dogs back in the day. We would sit back and see which stud was producing the most winners and we would go ALL-IN breeding to him. More often than not his Championship progeny wouldn't produce diddly. We ALWAYS bred to the proven stud that is producing all the winners rather than the Champion son that hasn't produced anything of record. This relates to the FE world as well.

Who taught you how to be successful in FE? :twitchy:

I used to breed dogs back in the day. We would sit back and see which stud was producing the most winners and we would go ALL-IN breeding to him. More often than not his Championship progeny wouldn't produce diddly. We ALWAYS bred to the proven stud that is producing all the winners rather than the Champion son that hasn't produced anything of record. This relates to the FE world as well.

Is that a big chink in your armour? Or are you just happy to see me?

A friendly PSA to all those new to FE or at least the forum.

When a recruiter invites you to visit the Boom Boom Room, just say no.

Well I was able to use the fax bank draft stop many times this week. To my mentor's credit, I was able to write $4000 in my two days in the field this week.

When I did call into Lincoln today and yesterday (no policy), they got a little salty on the phone. They even called the client, while I was still in the house, to try and preserve the business.

I also spent about $75 and 10 hours running a money saving Senior Center presentation this week. Wrote another $4000 and 5 MAPDs off of that this week too. I still have about 10 leads to work from there and they want me to come back next month.

So if anyone is counting (or cares), I spent about 22 hours in the field this week.

Last edited:
Money saving senior center? Is this a spin off of Rob's program?

Yeah, there's no way I would ever use Rob's method while running leads, but as a way to draw a crowd and get them excited about meeting up with you one on one, I thought it would work well.

The activity person said that they normally had 10 people or so show up for these type of things each Monday. There were 26 there this week. And all 26 filled out a lead card.

And the thing was, everyone was so broke that they had no bills. No cable, no phone, no internet, no nothing! But they were happy to see me when I door knocked them and most just wanted to talk about life insurance anyway.

Back