Helping a Client Stop Payment

My biggest concern to spin this totally off topic is you can save people money on those odds and ends, but how long is that going to last? If I have to rearrange your entire budget to fit a $30/m app in does it have real staying power?

My biggest concern to spin this totally off topic is you can save people money on those odds and ends, but how long is that going to last? If I have to rearrange your entire budget to fit a $30/m app in does it have real staying power?

The only person I saved money didn't buy a policy lol. But her daughter/caregiver did.

Everyone else was just laydowns for people that wanted insurance but didn't have any or a normal replacement of an overexpensive policy with something more competitive.

Are you saying your mentor is the only trainer that would have taught you the fax bank draft stop?

Carrying fill in the blank Stop Draft, AOR, Policy Info, Referral forms have been around a looong time. Very little truely original ideas in this business unless tied to the internet. Even much of that is something adapted from something else.

Most super sauce is made from ingredients someone else made. People just slap their label on it.

Carrying fill in the blank Stop Draft, AOR, Policy Info, Referral forms have been around a looong time. Very little truely original ideas in this business unless tied to the internet. Even much of that is something adapted from something else.

Most super sauce is made from ingredients someone else made. People just slap their label on it.

Now that is the truth. My 4 questions presentations I took from someone. I don't even know where it originated.

Jody took the "wave" from Shannon but then Todd King said he was doing it before Shannon was ever in business.:laugh:

Having a track to run on is great but it's about the execution. 100's if not 1000's of agents are using Tim Winder's presentation. Very few are having Tim's success with it.

Now that is the truth. My 4 questions presentations I took from someone. I don't even know where it originated.

Jody took the "wave" from Shannon but then Todd King said he was doing it before Shannon was ever in business.:laugh:

Having a track to run on is great but it's about the execution. 100's if not 1000's of agents are using Tim Winder's presentation. Very few are having Tim's success with it.

That!

A pause here, a nod there, Lower your voice, raise your voice, Lean in or just be direct and to the point. Knowing when and how to say something.

I have never listened to Tim's, yours or and of the Fex recordings. I would bet more or less they are similar verbiage. It is how you execute.

Two agents can sit in front of the same person and say the same thing. One get thrown out of the house and the other gets the wet ink and a date with their daughter. Execution.

That!

A pause here, a nod there, Lower your voice, raise your voice, Lean in or just be direct and to the point. Knowing when and how to say something.

I have never listened to Tim's, yours or and of the Fex recordings. I would bet more or less they are similar verbiage. It is how you execute.

Two agents can sit in front of the same person and say the same thing. One get thrown out of the house and the other gets the wet ink and a date with their daughter. Execution.

I had no real formal training. Ride with a guy for 3 appointment then was turned lost with about 100 leads that were a year old. I for knocked all my leads. I found the forum and realized a lot more people did almost the same thing as me just with a little twist.

As far as one getting the sale and the other not.... I have had countless people over the years tell me they just meet with another agent and I am much different or something about the other agent. Not always bad things. I ask them... Why didn't you buy from them. I get the deer in headlights look 50%of the time. They may say" well...I don't really know?"
Other times they say the other agent was a jerk and tried to pitch them several different things. They KNOW when someone is desperate to make a sale

Back