Here is a Neat Youtube I Found on D2D FE

I used a system similar to this until Ohio changed the marketing laws for medsupps. Now I just buy FE leads my day is sooo much easier. Thank god I don't do that any more

Good information and video. Thanks for posting.

Different strokes for different folks. Not my thing. Great if you are just starting out and do not have the money to do mail drops or buy leads.

Just my 2 cents

That video was posted in another thread, probably a year ago. I got through 5 minutes of it the first time. I tried, but only got to the 7 minute mark this time before I was falling asleep.

I'm not saying there's not good info in there, I really wouldn't know, but the presentation was so boring, I'll never know.

I'm not saying there's not good info in there, I really wouldn't know, but the presentation was so boring, I'll never know.

Well I'm glad that I've had hundreds of folks tell me that it's opened their eyes to another way of marketing with nearly zero cost.

That video has 6,742 views so far.. going pretty well, I'd say.

Hopefully it has helped some.. that was the purpose in posting it to Youtube, originally.

Last edited:
One man's trash is another man's treasure. Just watch American Pickers.

I will embed the video for you. The other post is just a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
The back and forth conversation between those two was a joke. Sorry but no helpful info there. 50-60 door knocks a day? man that guys needs an autodialer. I'd be out of this business if I had to door knock.

I like how he claims they mailed them a direct mail piece from MOO, when in reality he never mailed them anything.

Latest posts

Back