Be Honest - You're BROKE!

Could it be as simple as, "Where there's a will there's a way"..?

I know no one gives a bleep here.. Ha

600 avg av × 40 weeks = 24k x %120 = $28,800 × 80% persistency = $23,040 net w/o renewals. (I'm being ultra conservative). I paid her 15 an hr which includes her bonus for 30 hrs a week which is 18k for the year (40 weeks). I net 5k and am appt setter to call all my leads. Idk how that is wrong other than taking a little risk

you made $5k after paying her? + she called all your leads? Seems like good deal but also have personnel overhead to do payroll etc.?

How did you find her? Were you worried she'd become a competitor? Were you worried she'd have personal issues you'd have to deal with?

you made $5k after paying her? + she called all your leads? Seems like good deal but also have personnel overhead to do payroll etc.?

How did you find her? Were you worried she'd become a competitor? Were you worried she'd have personal issues you'd have to deal

You do the majority of the work, incur the majority of the Expense and she makes 3 1/2 times as much as you? Something wrong with that picture.

How did you find her? Were you worried she'd become a competitor? Were you worried she'd have personal issues you'd have to deal with?

I do put her on payroll. My accountant said it is safer, plus I have more control of her. It cost me 20 bucks a month and they do the taxes and accounting for me.

She was a server at a restaunt and she had a big personality, So i recruited her. I'd never let her (or any woman i know) sell f2f like i do. Thats why im interested in telesales, but im going to make at least 80k this year and it's hard to make a shift since what I'm doing is working.

No im not worried about her leaving, if she does ill find someone else. And her personal problems, i can handle that. A little motivation does the Job!

I do put her on payroll. My accountant said it is safer, plus I have more control of her. It cost me 20 bucks a month and they do the taxes and accounting for me.

She was a server at a restaunt and she had a big personality, So i recruited her. I'd never let her (or any woman i know) sell f2f like i do. Thats why im interested in telesales, but im going to make at least 80k this year and it's hard to make a shift since what I'm doing is working.

No im not worried about her leaving, if she does ill find someone else. And her personal problems, i can handle that. A little motivation does the Job!

Sounds a little to 'gravy train' to me.. something doesn't ad up..

How many policies have you sold this week/month/ever?

I've "seen" magicians supposedly elevate humans off the ground and suspend them in air -- I still don't believe it.

I don't believe you either.

I've "seen" magicians supposedly elevate humans off the ground and suspend them in air -- I still don't believe it.

I don't believe you either.

If you put 1% of your energy in yourself rather than everyone else, you might have a chance of succeeding. Bottom line is you're to weak to get started, so keep trolling if it makes you feel better and you enjoy being broke.

Back