How Far Do You Drive?

Baseball7

Guru
1000 Post Club
How many miles do you clock in a 5 day week? I've been averaging 500-700 with 25mi to the kids sitter and at least 1 day working outside the city I live in (1+ hr drive one way).

Drove 300 miles today to my area. Wrote 3k and booked a hotel. Got 10 appointments tomorrow. I don't track anything in this business except deposits though. I'll do whatever it takes to put money in the account!

Just started FE so my mileage count is low. Only 300 to 500 per week. I have been using a great Android App for tracking mileage. TripLog. Enter the mileage at beginning and end. Even gives you the IRS tax deduction in dollars for that trip.

I used to drive about 700-1000 miles per week. This year it's been less. I have always been terrible at keeping track of my mileage in one place, however about a month ago I started using the "mileIQ" app, and it is working great.

Drove 300 miles today to my area. Wrote 3k and booked a hotel. Got 10 appointments tomorrow. I don't track anything in this business except deposits though. I'll do whatever it takes to put money in the account!

Wow! That's like driving from Philly to Pittsburgh. But with those numbers, I suppose it will be a happy ride home.:jiggy:

Back