How I've Sold FE Part Time For 10 Months

Excellent work and congrads on making it

It is very hard to do this part time so I can understand the need to hire a telemarketer slash office assistant.

I did some worksite insurance along with Aflac along with doing B2B health insurance. It has its pluses and minuses compared to FE.

Im in the same situation, I work FT selling auto/home in an office. But sell FE on the side. Plus I have two appt setters working with me, one who starts tomorrow, the other is PT. Any suggestions or more input would be great.

How often does your appt setter call, days/times?
How far do you drive out for appts?

Im in the same situation, I work FT selling auto/home in an office. But sell FE on the side. Plus I have two appt setters working with me, one who starts tomorrow, the other is PT. Any suggestions or more input would be great.

How often does your appt setter call, days/times?
How far do you drive out for appts?

He did go 60 miles out but we now have the Hiwassee River bridges mined so that he can't get into McMinn County.. Helps keep Jacobtn in his place too.. :yes:

Started with aged leads and lapses the first 4 months, now I am working Platinum leads.

I drive out an hour to 90 minutes away, and so far it's the best move I've ever made working leads.

Dave and I have spoken before. This guy is stud. He knows what he needs to do for his family and does it. Also as Newby said he attacks it as a business and is growing it as such.

Dave and I have spoken before. This guy is stud. He knows what he needs to do for his family and does it. Also as Newby said he attacks it as a business and is growing it as such.

If a person treats it like a business they can succeed.

If you visit this forum you have to get past the nay sayers who say it can't be done, which you have done and CONGRATS on that. Way to prove them wrong!

It sounds like you have solid structure, which is what I am lacking. You've inspired me to set a strict hard calendar and stick with it. Thanks for the thread, Rearden.

Back