How Long Does It Take to Get Paid?

Most don't your correct but the superstars like rousey and mcgregor get a piece of the ppv revs. St peirre and Brock were in the $5 mil range because they were huge ppv attractions . Because of mcgregors European appeal he could be in the $10 mil plus range. Rockholds just a stud and one of the best athletes around. Who really impressed me was tony Ferguson last night. Heck of a fight with Barbosa

Trans must have been burned bad on advancing . Not only have they moved to advancing on first draft but it's 3 days after the draft.Maybe Kskj takes as much as Trans but add in no height/weight and it's really invaluable . My biggest complaint with Trans is they take 2-3 weeks to notify you by mail of an nsf. I've tried to get them to send by email but they won't .

----------

On another subject. Conner mcgregor knocked out Aldo in 13 seconds. He could take mma to the moon now making $10-$20 mil a fight

I get emails from Trans on nsf. I think it's titled "premium disbursement "

Trans must have been burned bad on advancing . Not only have they moved to advancing on first draft but it's 3 days after the draft.Maybe Kskj takes as much as Trans but add in no height/weight and it's really invaluable . My biggest complaint with Trans is they take 2-3 weeks to notify you by mail of an nsf. I've tried to get them to send by email but they won't . ---------- On another subject. Conner mcgregor knocked out Aldo in 13 seconds. He could take mma to the moon now making $10-$20 mil a fight

It took about a half a dozen times, but I got trans the add my correct email address to their system. Now I get emails for NSFs.

Email is still up to 20 days after the issue. TA not advancing til draft, not a fan. Thinks it really makes agents not making backend/residual consider other options.

So the email can also take 3 weeks? I've noticed when theres an Nsf I get the notice in the mail in about 3 days.I've called before and asked why it took so long for me to be notified and they always tell me that they just found out.Snl seems to notify within a few days of it actually happening.To be honest Once an Nsf hits between the amount of time it takes to fix it and the chances they'll have the money to pay the arrears its better to just right new business. I always call the Nsf's and if they say they want to continue with the policy i'll go out and pick the new form up.A few carriers allow the agent to do it on the phone but carriers like Trans require a client signature.To be honest Trans social security billing is awesome and has taken debit express persistency to a whole new level.I can't understand why all co's don't institute it.

Trans social security billing is awesome and has taken debit express persistency to a whole new level.I can't understand why all co's don't institute it.

I second TA's successful spearheading of the Social Security billing.

I've been pushing United Heritage to do this when they eventually, sometime, start taking Direct Express.

Americo offers day of the week Bill to kind compete with what Transamerica does but the SSBO option is one of their few advantages.

The problems with Debit express can come in 2 ways. When a card is lost will we be able to get in touch with the people to change the card? And a huge longer term persistency problem that will rear its ugly head is what happens when these cards expire 1-3 yrs down the line? The chances of debit express customers having the same # is suspect and living at the same address 2-3 yrs later is about 25%. So carriers will have hardly made any money after 2-3 yrs. Now the carriers would love lapses at the 5 yr mark to get future claims off the book.A lot of carriers offer the day of week drafting. The problem is with people on Di get paid on the 1st or 3rd and it falls on a sat or sun.

Last edited:
The problems with Debit express can come in 2 ways. When a card is lost will we be able to get in touch with the people to change the card? And a huge longer term persistency problem that will rear its ugly head is what happens when these cards expire 1-3 yrs down the line? The chances of debit express customers having the same # is suspect and living at the same address 2-3 yrs later is about 25%. So carriers will have hardly made any money after 2-3 yrs. Now the carriers would love lapses at the 5 yr mark to get future claims off the book.

I look at the DE card as a "loss-leader" type of function when coupled with a well-rounded carrier.

Meaning, if you can offer a DE option coupled with SS benefit payments, I'd think carriers would see an expansion in gross volume not exclusively due to DE.

Well-rounded carriers like United Heritage would get much more play with DE, even on an as-earned basis, as it gives agents more reason to use them as a bread and butter carrier.

Back