How Long Does It Take to Get Paid?

Americo's UP1 is really just a graded product with 1st day coverage rates-You got less than a 1% chance Americo will pay any claim within the 1st 2 years... 3 cases in the last 2 years they've denied paying- They have no intentions of paying any claim in the 1st 2 years of their right to contest-

I've contended for a long time the questions on most fe apps are very ambigious and leave a huge amount of wiggle room for any Fe company to deny a claim in the first 2 yrs. Since there's no aps's the lord only knows whats in the dr's notes. We all know dr's write every little detail to protect themselves thus giving every fe carrier ammo to deny claims if they want. They know nobodys sueing over a $5-$10k claim as no lawyer will take outside writing a few letters.So you fig out of every 10-20 Fe apps that stay on the books for under 2 yrs you'll have at least 1 contestable claim. And americo doing the plan b Mib getting any new mib hits over the next 2 yrs after apps written whos how bad they want to rescind policys and deny claims. Of those 3 cases of denied claims with americo what was the avg time it took to deny the claim? Did any of the beneficiarys get angry with you ? That's a tough spot to be in.

I've contended for a long time the questions on most fe apps are very ambigious and leave a huge amount of wiggle room for any Fe company to deny a claim in the first 2 yrs. Since there's no aps's the lord only knows whats in the dr's notes. We all know dr's write every little detail to protect themselves thus giving every fe carrier ammo to deny claims if they want. They know nobodys sueing over a $5-$10k claim as no lawyer will take outside writing a few letters.So you fig out of every 10-20 Fe apps that stay on the books for under 2 yrs you'll have at least 1 contestable claim. And americo doing the plan b Mib getting any new mib hits over the next 2 yrs after apps written whos how bad they want to rescind policys and deny claims. Of those 3 cases of denied claims with americo what was the avg time it took to deny the claim? Did any of the beneficiarys get angry with you ? That's a tough spot to be in.

Couple of the cases were pretty fast,.. think like 2 months.. one was like 6 months-.. I've been writing 17 years- I'm pretty thorough and list all meds and make notes...I'm done with Americo

Back