How Many FE Leads % Wise...

FEsalesNC

Expert
Can only qualify for Guaranteed Issue? TM vs. DM ?

I am trying out TM leads through a forum source and out of 6 leads so far I have met with 4 and all 4 would only qualify for GI. Yes I know super small sample. Waiting on the rest of my order but those kind of numbers don't seem to support purchased leads.

My DM leads haven't started coming in yet, but prior DM leads didn't have near these numbers.

Maybe just a bad day. It happens.

Also, how new are you? Over time you'll learn underwriting niches from different carriers that will allow you to place 1st day coverage that you might've thought was GI biz before.

Welcome to the world of Tm leads. People who answer the survey aren't even smart enough to be on the do not call list and probably get 20 calls a week and answer them all. Tm leads usually much lower quality and that usually equates to lower income which goes hand in hand with poorer health .

Can only qualify for Guaranteed Issue? TM vs. DM ?

I am trying out TM leads through a forum source and out of 6 leads so far I have met with 4 and all 4 would only qualify for GI. Yes I know super small sample. Waiting on the rest of my order but those kind of numbers don't seem to support purchased leads.

My DM leads haven't started coming in yet, but prior DM leads didn't have near these numbers.

I don't run TM very often so my sample may not be representative of TM leads but I have always had a higher % of GI eligibles with TM leads as compared to DM.

That's a real problem for me since I don't write GI. Gooner and John Galt kept telling me last summer that, if I ran more TM leads I would have to start writing GI.

Seems their experience was the same.

Over time you'll learn underwriting niches from different carriers that will allow you to place 1st day coverage that you might've thought was GI biz before.

I know where you're coming from there but feel pretty certain these 4 were definite GI clients. Oxygen, current/very recent strokes, heart attacks & cancers. Some were all of the above lol.

I know where you're coming from there but feel pretty certain these 4 were definite GI clients. Oxygen, current/very recent strokes, heart attacks & cancers. Some were all of the above lol.

I'm running my first batch of TM leads, and they are turning out pretty well. And I've only had 10 total to call. Anyhow, you know sales is a numbers game, keep your activity up and the rest will happen.

The only GI condition you listed there was oxygen. Having cancer currently could also be GI, but if its gone its not.

I've used TM leads a lot. There are def more GI with TM leads.

I think SNL became so popular because some of the heavy hitters were running as many TM leads as DM and didn't want the low comp and chargeback exposure.

I wrote the $1656 in AP in Settlers Bronze today. That was almost a 1/4 of my AP for the day.

Back