How Many Old Debit Agents Do We Have Here

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
How many old debit agents do we have on here?

I started off as a “Home Service” agent with Liberty National. Yep, I went house to house collecting and selling coverage door to door. Funny thing is I miss those days. I recall having the BEST clients on earth. I still keep in touch with many of them.

How many old debit agents do we have on here? I started off as a “Home Service” agent with Liberty National. Yep, I went house to house collecting and selling coverage door to door. Funny thing is I miss those days. I recall having the BEST clients on earth. I still keep in touch with many of them.
I was a Debit agent from 1982- 2010. Loved it. Nice pension 401k all those years. Great benefits. No complaints until Monumental went to Trans. Went independent untill 2013 now I am back as a W2 Sales Director with a salary and benefits. I am satisfied.

Bbowman old?

Hell at the Thailand convention I was wearing t shirts older than he is.

I wasn't an old debit agent.. That has happened since I left the debit. :twitchy:

I started with National Life and Accident in 1971.. Spent 3 years on the debit and two as a staff manager which is basically a debit agent that is collecting two or three debits at a time because of opens debits. Don't regret any of it as it was good training. I must have helped them a lot. They were the 14th largest insurance company in the US when I started and were 26th when I left.

I wasn't an old debit agent.. That has happened since I left the debit. :twitchy: I started with National Life and Accident in 1971.. Spent 3 years on the debit and two as a staff manager which is basically a debit agent that is collecting two or three debits at a time because of opens debits. Don't regret any of it as it was good training. I must have helped them a lot. They were the 14th largest insurance company in the US when I started and were 26th when I left.
what I liked if there was a lapse on your staff everything will get transferred to an open account but no one will get hit with it

The Debit in my area is United. They are writing clients GI that can get first day coverage,preferred with us.

The premiums on their GI is usually almost double of what you can get for them 1st day if the policy is less than 3 years old.

Unless they are in trouble with the policy by either being behind or having a loan on it it's tough to get them to switch because of the relationship with the debit agent.

Back