How Much Do You Average in Commissions Per Week?

whitealchemist

Hi everyone,
I've been in insurance for a while, and my Dad who has been in it for a long time keeps suggesting I try Final Expense. How much do you guys make, and how many hours do you work per week?

I'm sure there will be a correlation between hours and paycheck, but I'm just wanting to get a general idea.

:err:

Hi everyone, I've been in insurance for a while, and my Dad who has been in it for a long time keeps suggesting I try Final Expense. How much do you guys make, and how many hours do you work per week? I'm sure there will be a correlation between hours and paycheck, but I'm just wanting to get a general idea. :err:

I make about 15K a week in commissions working only 5 - 10 hrs a weeks.

I average $6,745.63 per week in a 22 week year. I work 24 hours per day then drink for 3 hours then sleep for the remaining 5 hours and start over. I think the alcohol helps me keep track of which hour of which day it is...

I average $6,745.63 per week in a 22 week year. I work 24 hours per day then drink for 3 hours then sleep for the remaining 5 hours and start over. I think the alcohol helps me keep track of which hour of which day it is...

Are you sure you didn't get the hours mixed up? I thought you drank for 24 hours, then worked for 3...?

I guess I should ask how much an average person should make?
:)

Average people will likely fail in this business. One needs the attributes which exceed the skill set of average people.

In anticipation of replies that will say something to the effect of "If I can do it, anybody can", I would say you need to give yourself more credit than that because you are special.

This business is TOUGH when starting out. It's a lot of work and hours. You will face rejection, disappointment, frustration, aggravation, mood swings and a whole host of other negative influences.

The good news for the above average person is that in the first year you can expect to be rewarded with an income in the 60k-75k range. This of course assumes you have the right support system and work ethic.

Back