How Old Are FE Agents?

hardworker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Are there any FE agents out there still trudging the road in their 60's? What's the average age of an FE agent?

Isn't Jd 60?The avg insurance agent in the us is 57. When dealing with seniors being older is better as there's more trust. I knew a guy who made mdrt 47 straight yrs and was in his 80's .Were else can a guy over 50 get a job starting off and make over. $100k?Theres no age discrimination in insurance.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people don't get the motivation necessary to be successful until they get into their 30's and 40's. I noticed a change within, around the time I hit 40.

Then you got guys like bboman who got licensed before his first shave, and now he's in his late 20's and knows FE better than most of us.

More than half of my agents are over 50 (and these are brand new agents).

I have several more in their 40s, and very few in their 30s.

Only one dude is younger than I am (21 or 22) - I am 31.

Most applications for sales jobs in general come from the over-50 crowd, largely because they have a hard time finding other employment. There is rampant, almost collusive age discrimination going on in many industries.

Are there any FE agents out there still trudging the road in their 60's? What's the average age of an FE agent?

Just turned 21 and starting out independently with no sales background. I get the biggest natural high off of each sale. I don't think age has anything to do with closing.

Most applications for sales jobs in general come from the over-50 crowd, largely because they have a hard time finding other employment. There is rampant, almost collusive age discrimination going on in many industries.

True, and it may have gotten worse in the last few years. I several guys in their early forties that were kicked out of jobs last year. Forty is the new Fifty Five in the unemployment line.

Back