How Would You Work this Lead?

Maybe she means other than your call.
She doesn't, want to be added to a mailing list and TM dialer that will still be hassling her 50 years after she dies.
It's just like the no soliciting sign.
That doesn't mean ME!

Really. They don't have to worry about us calling them back (maybe if they send another card in?).:no:

Would LOVE to know if you contacted her

Start a pool? I have $5 says she gave you a tongue lashing

Stopped by this morning and no one home. Went back about 4 and the mother was outside. Said her daughter works until 7. I will try again next week.

I'll take that. I bet she never mentions it.

Think he better have some Iodine and KY

It seems when people hit 65 they either become WAY WAY too "sweet" and people run over them or they become angry and bitter and mean and are always on attack. She sounds like a junkyard dog. Life is hard enough without people like ths

Last edited:
Talking about dogs. This morning pulled up to a very nice log home out in the country. A sprinkler was on so I thought someone was home. Slammed the car door and started whistling on my way to the door. I do this now to let the dogs know I am there. Got up on the porch and knocked and looked to my left and there lay a huge dog sleeping. He heard me and got to his feet. He stood taller than my waist and probably weighed over 100 pounds. He started growling and walking my way. I froze and he came up and smelled my legs growling. No one came so I eased off the porch. He never barked, but I won't go there again unless someone is home. I thought I was for dinner.

I'll take that. I bet she never mentions it.

I agree 100%. She will never mention it.

I actually had a case that the lady couldn't remember filling out the card and I said you know the one you wrote no calls please on. Then she remembered and was still fine with it. I prefer to door knock the no calls or salesman cards tho. My charmingly good looks always get them off their guard

Just called a lead that had written, "don't call!! Mail information" on the card.

I have an appointment with them tomorrow. They didn't say a word about writing that on the card.

Just called a lead that had written, "don't call!! Mail information" on the card.

I have an appointment with them tomorrow. They didn't say a word about writing that on the card.

As Ive said before-my prospects do NOT act like the prospects described here. Nor do my clients or my carriers. So what I read here I know is generally not going to work in my area

Back