How Would You Work this Lead?

Looks like a good lead to me. Most of the people that go to that much trouble are buyers.

Since I set appointments I would call just like any other lead. If I was a door knocker then I would DK it.

Most of the people that put stuff like that on the card never bring it up when I talk to them.

One thing I am 100% certain of, that is not a lead you will get credited.

What if the lead card has written on it in the phone number line
"By mail only do not send sales person" ?

When you've been around the block a few times with FE you'll find these type of leads a little easier to enroll. After you jump over this hurdle and get into the house to start your warm up it's usually smooth sailing.

I guess you could Shitcan the lead. Or go to the door anyway to explain that the info is custom tailored to the individual and you need to ask a few questions. Maybe they like you and are open minded, willing to talk. If not? See ya later, mofo!

p.s.- I always tell my children to stay away from the mean kids like JD.:laugh:

I guess you could Shitcan the lead. Or go to the door anyway to explain that the info is custom tailored to the individual and you need to ask a few questions. Maybe they like you and are open minded, willing to talk. If not? See ya later, mofo!

p.s.- I always tell my children to stay away from the mean kids like JD.:laugh:

Or even better, don't bring it up when you go to the door. Very unlikely they will bring it up if you don't. Act like it is any other lead.

i guess you could shitcan the lead. Or go to the door anyway to explain that the info is custom tailored to the individual and you need to ask a few questions. Maybe they like you and are open minded, willing to talk. If not? See ya later, mofo!

P.s.- i always tell my children to stay away from the mean kids like jd.:laugh:

I mean, this has been beat to death. An agent can find dozens of reasons to not work a lead and dozens to work the lead.

If they mailed it in and I paid for then I'm contacting the people. Now, if they put enough on there that's it's a creditable lead and I don't have to pay for it then I'm most likely trashing it.

I wrote the couple yesterday that had put do not call on the card. He had 2 life policies and she had had 2 life policies. I replaced all 4 of those and also his med sup.

They had never mentioned the wording on the card even though I showed it to them.

So as I was wrapping up I mentioned that I bet they were glad I called them. They said, "oh, did we put on there to not call??"

All of their other policies were sold by agents coming to their home too.

Last edited:
����.........................

I mean, this has been beat to death. An agent can find dozens of reasons to not work a lead and dozens to work the lead.

If they mailed it in and I paid for then I'm contacting the people. Now, if they put enough on there that's it's a creditable lead and I don't have to pay for it then I'm most likely trashing it.

I wrote the couple yesterday that had put do not call on the card. He had 2 life policies and she had had 2 life policies. I replaced all 4 of those and also his med sup.

They had never mentioned the wording on the card even though I showed it to them.

So as I was wrapping up I mentioned that I bet they were glad I called them. They said, "oh, did we put on there to not call??"

All of their other policies were sold by agents coming to their home too.

You said that the lead was a credit. I think the what if question was in reference to if that's a credit as well. Not 100% sure, but that's how I read it.

You said that the lead was a credit. I think the what if question was in reference to if that's a credit as well. Not 100% sure, but that's how I read it.

I'm not real sure how you read things so I'll leave it alone.

Your boy might call the sheriff anyway.:yes:

Back