How Would You Work this Lead?

Or even better, don't bring it up when you go to the door. Very unlikely they will bring it up if you don't. Act like it is any other lead.

You're right. I guess what I said would only apply if an agent is nervous about knocking those leads. They need to be ready with a reply that is short, sweet, and credible. But like you guys said, these goofballs don't remember anything.:nah:

You're right. I guess what I said would only apply if an agent is nervous about knocking those leads. They need to be ready with a reply that is short, sweet, and credible. But like you guys said, these goofballs don't remember anything.:nah:

It's not so much that. They send in so many cards they don't know which ones they wrote on or didn't.

You're more likely to get that objection from someone who did mail in the card and didn't write that stuff on there. I had one of those today.

None of that stuff was written on there but they didn't send in the card. They didn't put their correct ages on there. They didn't put their phone number on there. They didn't know how I got that info. "Sure looks like my handwriting though".:laugh:

Right, I'm the one with a poor attitude.:goofy:

At least you can admit it, now take two deep breaths and don't take things personal - we were just having a friendly disagreement.

----------

If you want a stroke, only sell Senior Life. InsuranceMan can't even figure out how to properly sell the product after 18 years of being with them.

I don't know what your problem is with him, but this did make me laugh.

At least you can admit it, now take two deep breaths and don't take things personal - we were just having a friendly disagreement.

----------

Nice guy. Just a liar, and is incompetent. Other then that he has a good thing going down in Thomasville, GA

----------

I'm not the one that takes things personally. Are you about 15 years old?

And what was the disagreement? Friendly or otherwise?

----------

Also tells prospects that "cash value" inside a whole life policy is a "savings account" Not a good thing to be saying to prospects in my opinion

I'm not the one that takes things personally. Are you about 15 years old?

And what was the disagreement? Friendly or otherwise?

If I'm 15 then pa bill is not only a sexist, but a pedophile. Might as well show him some respect and call him father bill.

Back