Howe Insurance Services (final Exp) Any Feedback?

RonSmith1984

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
A friend of a friend of a friend, someone i have only met twice, sells final expense through Howe Insurance Services.

He and i have been chatting back and forth on facebook and he really talks up the company he is working for which is great but almost seems unrealistic...
I tried a search on here and only came up with 3 threads, and this one How Insurance Services Final Expense Mailing Campaign?
is a guy making claims very very similiar to what the guy I have been talking with is mentioning (lead wise)

I have been giving some thought into moving into the FE market and he recomends I give his company a try....Im not sure if they have offices in florida?

Can anyone give any feedback on Howe Insurance Services?
Training? Support? Leads? Lead cost?

It looks like they've got about a hundred "District Managers". My guess is that when you contract with them, you're going to automatically get a promotion to "District Manager". :D I don't know anything about them but that looks a little cheezy.

I have replaced a bunch of CL policies sold by a guy working through Howe.

The guy really does some shady work. newby has had a problem with the guy as well. I don't know if he is a reflection on the organization or just himself. He does seem to work in the same manner as we read about on here all the time from other CL agents.

I have replaced a bunch of CL policies sold by a guy working through Howe.

The guy really does some shady work. newby has had a problem with the guy as well. I don't know if he is a reflection on the organization or just himself. He does seem to work in the same manner as we read about on here all the time from other CL agents.

Forgive me, Im not familiar with the term "CL agents"?

I also just browsed at their site and realized they have **** loads of District Managers....I wonder if each DM looks after 1 state?

Back