Huge Whole Life Policy

EasternShore

Expert
I've got a well-to-do 63 y.o. NT client who's interested in buying 500K of WL. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe Oxford Assurance One. Other ideas? Thanks guys!

I've got a well-to-do 63 y.o. NT client who's interested in buying 500K of WL. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe Oxford Assurance One. Other ideas? Thanks guys!

I don't think is the right forum to ask. What would the premium on that be per month?

Seems like a GUL would be better suited in the situation. I would ask the guys on the life forum.

Post in the Life Insurance forum. You will want to quote Life Insurance companies. If you are new to Life insurance and not very good at going thru fully underwritten including exams, APSs, table ratings I suggest hooking up with a brokerage that can handhold you through it.

Does he really want Whole Life?

Do not get commission breath.

----------

Client or prospect?

Thanks for the input! I'll post in the Life forum--I just posted here out of habit. I hadn't heard of "commission breath." That's hilarious! When I heard the amount they wanted, I questioned whether WL was the way to go but they said that's what they wanted.... Thanks again!

You have a problem with my answer and opinion? Fine, share your opinion.

And btw, RNA's EL is par. But don't let facts get in the way of a pompous post.

I did not know RNA certificates paid a dividend, I stand corrected. How do you read my "I would really need to look at those." as Pompous? Your experience with comparing non FE Whole Life policies may be different than mine.

And I am sorry I dared to question your opinion with an opinion. I forgot who I was addressing. I am an insolent mere mortal that has forgotten his place.

I did not know RNA certificates paid a dividend, I stand corrected. How do you read my "I would really need to look at those." as Pompous? Your experience with comparing non FE Whole Life policies may be different than mine.

And I am sorry I dared to question your opinion with an opinion. I forgot who I was addressing. I am an insolent mere mortal that has forgotten his place.

Yes Wino you have now buy GreenSky ' s lunch.

Back