Humana Life Synch Final Expense Insurance

superdave

Expert
Florida
Anyone heard of Lifesynch by Humana for Final Expense Insurance?

I spoke to prospects, he age 77 N/S paying $58.72 for a 7K policy, she age 74 N/S paying $38.60 for 7K.

Can't come close to those rates with Foresters, Baltimore, Royal, etc.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanx :nah:

Anyone heard of Lifesynch by Humana for Final Expense Insurance?

I spoke to prospects, he age 77 N/S paying $58.72 for a 7K policy, she age 74 N/S paying $38.60 for 7K.

Can't come close to those rates with Foresters, Baltimore, Royal, etc.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanx :nah:

Humana bought a company last year to write life through. I don't remember the name of the company. No way they are offering whole life at those prices. It's either term or glorified term, {UL}.

The Humana Kattawa FE rates are not low.
I bet his Humana agent sold him some other brand of term.

The Humana Kattawa FE rates are not low.
I bet his Humana agent sold him some other brand of term.

That was the name, Kannawa, or something like that. I replaced one last year on an 80 year old that was paying over $150/mo for a $2000 policy.:nah:

I can't help myself. Anyone that would sell a $2000 life policy that cost $150 a month should have their licenses pulled. My 2 cents.

I can't help myself. Anyone that would sell a $2000 life policy that cost $150 a month should have their licenses pulled. My 2 cents.

No ****!! He bought it in March last year and I replaced it in August. I put in a $10,000 policy for $140/mo.

When I called the Kannawa office to stop his draft I asked the lady if she understood why he was cancelling. She said, "yeah, I can't believe we sold something like that".

The guy actually thought he had $5000 graded. It wasn't until we called the company that we found out that it wasn't even $2000. I put down $2000 earlier. It was actually $1750 or something like that. Ridiculous policy. They had the wife in a $7000 policy for about $125/mo. I put her in a $10,000 for about $70/mo.

They also had a Pyramid med sup on him and a Bankers on her. They were paying over $500/mo. for their med sups combined. I put them with UoO for about $240/mo total.

Needless to say, those folks are big fans of mine.:yes:

jdeasy, I'm your fan too now. Good job. Agents that sell this crap like that agent did give us a bad name.:no: That really ticks me off!:mad:
Bill

Back