Humana Memorial Fund - Anybody Write This?

If so, what are your thoughts on them?

I have Kanawha, but have never used them...probably never will.

They're priced middle of the pack on Level and seem to favor men over women(not that there's anything wrong with that:skeptical:).

Since they don't ask the tobacco question, they've got good smoker rates.

They have a true Graded plan(25%/50%/75%/100%, but it's high.

They have a few niches. They used to have several nice niches, but right after I picked them up they changed their app.

I only picked them up because I contracted with Humana for PDP, so you've already got them. I think you just had to do a little certification of theirs.

If you're picking them up for FE...I wouldn't bother.:nah:

I have Kanawha, but have never used them...probably never will.

They're priced middle of the pack on Level and seem to favor men over women(not that there's anything wrong with that:skeptical:).

Since they don't ask the tobacco question, they've got good smoker rates.

They have a true Graded plan(25%/50%/75%/100%, but it's high.

They have a few niches. They used to have several nice niches, but right after I picked them up they changed their app.

I only picked them up because I contracted with Humana for PDP, so you've already got them. I think you just had to do a little certification of theirs.

If you're picking them up for FE...I wouldn't bother.:nah:

Do you know if an indie agent can contract with them?

Yes, you can contract with them as independent. I am. You will also be able to do Cancer, Dental and Vision. I have the Vision myself and they use EYEMED, my optometrists say that it is really good insurance.

When i called them sometime in the summer and they said they weren't contracting for life. Are they now contracting again?

Yes, but you have to go through a FMO.

----------

When i called them sometime in the summer and they said they weren't contracting for life. Are they now contracting again?

I remember hearing that they were doing away with it, but haven't seen it. Just contract with Humana and all their products are available to you. You just have to do Humana's life certification(it's not very long).

If it's not available, no big loss. Other than no smoker rates and a couple of niches, they aren't very usable. I've never found the need to use them but somebody that sells FE full time might.

Back