I Demand John Galt Be Unbanned

They probably realized​ in liberal Hollywood, they would never be anything but C Listers if they went against the narrative, any longer.

The book is long and arduous, but worth reading.

I remember reading this book in college as part of a philosophy class, I found it to be interesting but in the end simplistic in tone and melodramatic. I recently started to reread it with the eye of an older, and hopefully wiser man.

I found it to be interesting but in the end simplistic in tone and melodramatic.

As far as some making it into a political tome....that's none of my business.

Don't think so. He was complaining about the mods locking some threads earlier.
I'm pretty sure he's gone forever. His parting shot to me in a PM yesterday:

Just wanted to tell you what I just told Sam, go **** yourself and bury that hatchet in between your eyes you sick twisted unhappy sad bastard. Now you can say whatever you want about me, **** you.

Not exactly what I would expect from a "stable" person.

Rick

Just wanted to tell you what I just told Sam, go **** yourself and bury that hatchet in between your eyes you sick twisted unhappy sad bastard. Now you can say whatever you want about me, **** you.

Rick

That would be the reason I don't see him on the members list anymore.

That would be the reason I don't see him on the members list anymore.

He was upset about some posts being deleted while others were allowed to remain. He also found the locking of a thread to be quite disconcerting. He expressed these opinions and noted an unfavorable view of certain individuals in a post last night I saw at around 10:30, CT. He used wording of a different nature than I just did. The post wasn't there a few minutes later.

He was upset about some posts being deleted while others were allowed to remain. He also found the locking of a thread to be quite disconcerting. He expressed these opinions and noted an unfavorable view of certain individuals in a post last night I saw at around 10:30, CT. He used wording of a different nature than I just did. The post wasn't there a few minutes later.

Correct me if I'm wrong ...

But wasn't his nickname "short fuse" ?? :D

:twitchy: Ya think.

Rick

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Back