I Like MOO More and More

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Don't know if they changed their underwriting practices or not, but the last 2 applications that I have submitted have been issued in a day with no PHI completed. One lady was 70 and the other was 68. Both were Type 2 diabetics.

Don't know if they changed their underwriting practices or not, but the last 2 applications that I have submitted have been issued in a day with no PHI completed. One lady was 70 and the other was 68. Both were Type 2 diabetics.

I always do the phone interview. Why chance it? They stick to app and it's short

They are extremely competitive on price just make sure you fill out the marketing opt out form that is sent with the policy to Omaha will not markit to your clients.

The phone interview done with Appitical it's very similar to what you would do with Forresters. Generally 10-12min

They are extremely competitive on price just make sure you fill out the marketing opt out form that is sent with the policy to Omaha will not markit to your clients.

Do you have to deliver the policies in order to be sure the marketing opt out form
is filled out and sent back?

Policies are mailed to me because I have to deliver them in Pennsylvania the way my contract is set up. So to get access to this form you would probably have to make a second contact with the client.

Back