I Need Examples of Bad Assurity Interviews

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I know everyone told to give up on this but I finally have the attention of a senior executive at Assurity. Their biggest issue they need to fix is the interview. They have asked to provide them with particularly tough interviews so he can personally listen to them and make changes to the process.

What we need are names and policy numbers along with a bit of background on the case. Please get these to me as soon as possible. If we can flood them with cap interviews they may actually come around.

How does he interpret the meaning of "bad?"

He may think "bad" means the agent/client was badmouthed; in fact, he may not particularly think a 45-minute phone interview is a "bad" thing at all.

Honestly, just do a forum search about Assurity and the length of the phone interviews, and how that has steered agents' and agencies' production away from them to easier-to-work-with carriers.

We have access to one particular Interview, who understands our market. If client is prepared, and has all health info., interview is now taking 15 minutes or less with a Fairly clean Medical history.

I think they actually want to try and improve their image, and get these wrapped up quicker. But for the prospect who's on 10 meds, and has past issues, you better pack a lunch as you'll be there for a while

I know everyone told to give up on this but I finally have the attention of a senior executive at Assurity. Their biggest issue they need to fix is the interview. They have asked to provide them with particularly tough interviews so he can personally listen to them and make changes to the process. What we need are names and policy numbers along with a bit of background on the case. Please get these to me as soon as possible. If we can flood them with cap interviews they may actually come around.

If he's really concerned about fixing the issue, tell him to ride with an agent that sells Trinity and do what they do.

If he's really concerned about fixing the issue, tell him to ride with an agent that sells Trinity and do what they do.

My hopes for getting things fixed are not nearly what they were a few days ago. The response I received from 'the man' was really disappointing and a lot condescending. Not sure if this is the end of the road of trying to help them but from to bottom Assurity just doesn't get it.

My hopes for getting things fixed are not nearly what they were a few days ago. The response I received from 'the man' was really disappointing and a lot condescending. Not sure if this is the end of the road of trying to help them but from to bottom Assurity just doesn't get it.

There are several companies and very large IMOs that monitor the forum. Not for feedback and to improve. But for ammo against agents. The really do a crap.

Back