I Need a Lincoln Heritage Quote....

If she indeed doesn't have any health issues, there are other carriers that offer lower rates than Lincoln Heritage for $9k of FE coverage.

Assurity Life - $40.66 per month
Royal Neighbors of America - $41.76 per month
United Home Life - $45.36 per month
American Continental - $46.08 per month
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What state is she in?

Last edited:
$47.55 that is with the $3 policy fee. AD&D would add an additional $1.

Nick

Damn, LH took a prety good rate increase this last thime didn't they? The old rate would have ben about $42/mo.
If she indeed doesn't have any health issues, there are other carriers that offer lower rates than Lincoln Heritage for $9k of FE coverage.

Assurity Life - $40.66 per month
Royal Neighbors of America - $41.76 per month
United Home Life - $45.36 per month
American Continental - $46.08 per month
What state is she in?

That RNA rate is wrong. It's $40.23/mo. Americo is $37.62/mo.

Last edited:
Damn, LH took a prety good rate increase this last thime didn't they? The old rate would have ben about $42/mo.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ya they did have a bit of an increase but typically when it comes to LH, I only sell it when a client is soul set on having a pre planned burial option.
Didn't meant to reply with in all quoted, sorry new to the site.

Last edited:
Ya they did have a bit of an increase but typically when it comes to LH, I only sell it when a client is soul set on having a pre planned burial option.

I hope you are making a joke and not trying to tell people that the FCGS is a "pre planned burial"?:nah:

I thought that LH and SL were immune to increases because their prices were set right and every other company is low balling rates and will have to increase theirs. Surely the number 1 company in FE should have a big enough book of business to have more stable rates than that...:skeptical:

Lincoln Heritage doesn't have a preplanned burial option. They used to but they closed it down.

Back