I Need a Solid Appointment Setter Yesterday!!!

Macker77

Expert
My previous appointment setter just up and quit. No notice no nothing. Ok, so I am looking for a real appointment setter to start immediately. I pay very well!! And offer weekly bonuses. This ideally is a long term deal which will be mutually beneficial. Good producer who takes care of his appointment setter!! One thing I am adamant on is I do NOT pay for no shows. Sorry just not going to do it. So if you are looking for a steady flow of weekly leads, top notch bonuses, send me a message.

:1cool:

My previous appointment setter just up and quit. No notice no nothing. Ok, so I am looking for a real appointment setter to start immediately. I pay very well!! And offer weekly bonuses. This ideally is a long term deal which will be mutually beneficial. Good producer who takes care of his appointment setter!! One thing I am adamant on is I do NOT pay for no shows. Sorry just not going to do it. So if you are looking for a steady flow of weekly leads, top notch bonuses, send me a message.

:1cool:

Sorry to hear the news... That totally sucks!:yes:

I've got a couple gals that might be willing to work with you as they work with our agents. You can PM me the following but I suggest you share it on this post as you might actually get more options....

How many direct mail leads a week do you get?
What state are you in?
How much per appointment?
What kind of bonuses?

Please see responses below.

Sorry to hear the news... That totally sucks!

I've got a couple gals that might be willing to work with you as they work with our agents. You can PM me the following but I suggest you share it on this post as you might actually get more options....

How many direct mail leads a week do you get? Mix of 20-30 dm/tm leads per week
What state are you in? Massachusetts
How much per appointment? $15
What kind of bonuses? I will discuss one on one with you or any potential setter.
Based on how many set per week.

Please see responses below.

Sorry to hear the news... That totally sucks!

How many direct mail leads a week do you get? Mix of 20-30 dm/tm leads per week
What state are you in? Massachusetts
How much per appointment? $15
What kind of bonuses? I will discuss one on one with you or any potential setter.
Based on how many set per week.

Where in MA are you?

Back