I Propose All Agts Doing Over $10k Al a Month Band Together and Form Huge Imo.

peteybear

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a great idea . All producers on this board doing $10-$50k a month of verified production band together to form a super imo with huge clout
and negotiating power. The last 4 weeks I've done near $50k with multiple imo's. If we can get 50 guys on or off this board doing $10k or more we can also negotiate with mail houses for fixed cost leads and per 1000 mailouts deals. We can have weekly educational sessions. Just like an imo gets with other imo's to get the 140% plus contracts we can do the same thing. Let's cut the middle imo out and make the extra 10-15%. The imo needs the 20% plus overrides to take care of bad debt roll ups but top producers with track records are pretty safe from that. Nothing against my imo's and I have some 130% contracts but I want the 140% and I need no one . What do you think?

You have done 50k in the last 4 weeks , are you
kidding? Why are you even here. What are you
Doing and where?

I have a great idea . All producers on this board doing $10-$50k a month of verified production band together to form a super imo with huge clout
and negotiating power. The last 4 weeks I've done near $50k with multiple imo's. If we can get 50 guys on or off this board doing $10k or more we can also negotiate with mail houses for fixed cost leads and per 1000 mailouts deals. We can have weekly educational sessions. Just like an imo gets with other imo's to get the 140% plus contracts we can do the same thing. Let's cut the middle imo out and make the extra 10-15%. The imo needs the 20% plus overrides to take care of bad debt roll ups but top producers with track records are pretty safe from that. Nothing against my imo's and I have some 130% contracts but I want the 140% and I need no one . What do you think?

Wow, great numbers! Where are you sending most of your business? Main Carrier?

A union?? Collective bargaining?? Hell yeah, I'm in!!:yes:

It's about 60% Fe business and 40% other life business. My main Fe carriers are trans, Aetna,foresters ,americo and moo. I'd be more than happy to bring proof of production to any serious meeting with other top producers.

It's about 60% Fe business and 40% other life business. My main Fe carriers are trans, Aetna,foresters ,americo and moo. I'd be more than happy to bring proof of production to any serious meeting with other top producers.

I'd be happy to offer you contracts based on your production on Transamerica (Trans Term, UL/IUL, GUL, and FE) Foresters, and Americo.

Back