I Want Out of NAALeads, Help Please.

noah808us

Expert
Hawaii
I am currently with NAA Leads and I want out. I am with Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica and Columbian Financial Group with them. I choose them because I live in Hawaii and hate phone/paper interviews. The time difference is killing my sales. Every time I call them they will be closed and I can make any money. I also tried Americo but I don't have a credit score. Can someone help me with my options with insurance companies. I am currently with EFES but the companies that don't require a phone interview won't accept me. Can I take legal action against NAA Leads? If the companies you recommend can get both Level and Graded from 2g-40g for FE with eapp and without a phone call or paper app I would really appreciate it.

Thank You

I am currently with NAA Leads and I want out. I am with Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica and Columbian Financial Group with them. I choose them because I live in Hawaii and hate phone/paper interviews. The time difference is killing my sales. Every time I call them they will be closed and I can make any money. I also tried Americo but I don't have a credit score. Can someone help me with my options with insurance companies. I am currently with EFES but the companies that don't require a phone interview won't accept me. Can I take legal action against NAA Leads? If the companies you recommend can get both Level and Graded from 2g-40g for FE with eapp and without a phone call or paper app I would really appreciate it.

Thank You

Most carriers shouldn't care too much about credit unless you're currently in BK. The only way you're getting a release from NAA is if you don't write for 6 mos. Don't know of many carriers left that don't require a POS interview excpt for MOO and they're even about to change. Good luck

Most carriers shouldn't care too much about credit unless you're currently in BK. The only way you're getting a release from NAA is if you don't write for 6 mos. Don't know of many carriers left that don't require a POS interview excpt for MOO and they're even about to change. Good luck

Ummmm, these dont require a POS:

1. SNL
2. United Heritage
3. Transamerica
4. Gerber
5. Kemper
6. Americo

There are many more, c'mon guys list some more.

I am currently with NAA Leads and I want out.
Thank You

I was with NAA for about 2-3 months before I got out. In all honesty, I left because they didn't get me the leads that they promised. Only re-worked and pre-worked leads that had already been through multiple agent's hands!

You may not be a good candidate for my program but I will be happy to give you some direction as for where to go to get good contracts, training, and leads in Hawaii.

Happy Hunting

I was with NAA for about 2-3 months before I got out. In all honesty, I left because they didn't get me the leads that they promised. Only re-worked and pre-worked leads that had already been through multiple agent's hands!

You may not be a good candidate for my program but I will be happy to give you some direction as for where to go to get good contracts, training, and leads in Hawaii.

Happy Hunting

I would love the help. Thank you very much. I am also contracted with EFES. The leads and training is not great, but they promise 125% AP. Can I do better? How can I contact you?

----------

Are you sure MOO is going to change? I like writing for them but I don't like commission rate with NAA Leads. Do you mind telling me where you heard this?

----------

Ummmm, these dont require a POS:

1. SNL
2. United Heritage
3. Transamerica
4. Gerber
5. Kemper
6. Americo

There are many more, c'mon guys list some more.

Thank you for the help John. Do you mind telling me what SNL stands for?

I am also contracted with EFES. The leads and training is not great

How are the leads not great? They say Life insurance in the first line...you can also choose from 5-6 different type of lead pieces.

As far as training, they have an archive of phone calls and presentations with top producers giving their scripts...even the legendary JD is on their.

If you can't make it there...I dare say you can't make it anywhere. It is hands down the best move I made in my short lived FE career.

How are the leads not great? They say Life insurance in the first line...you can also choose from 5-6 different type of lead pieces.

As far as training, they have an archive of phone calls and presentations with top producers giving their scripts...even the legendary JD is on their.

If you can't make it there...I dare say you can't make it anywhere. It is hands down the best move I made in my short lived FE career.

I bet the stuff on there is the same stuff I say now.

Latest posts

Back