If You Had One Piece of Advice......

Hey Everyone,

I too am new to the FE business. I've read a lot of threads but thought I'd ask. If you could go back and give yourself one piece of advice when starting out what would it be?

Also- How important is a steady stream of leads? Would like 40/day be good?

Hey Everyone, I too am new to the FE business. I've read a lot of threads but thought I'd ask. If you could go back and give yourself one piece of advice when starting out what would it be? Also- How important is a steady stream of leads? Would like 40/day be good?

My advice would be to get on a nice sized lead order and get a good mentor.

40 a day is too much. Unless you are Donald Trump starting out.

Hey Everyone,

I too am new to the FE business. I've read a lot of threads but thought I'd ask. If you could go back and give yourself one piece of advice when starting out what would it be?

Carry a pretty good Cold Steel knife in your pocket every day in the field and keep your Glock locked and loaded in the dash.

Today I had to pull my blade on a pit bull that bit my heel, I shrugged him off then pulled the blade, thought I was gonna have to actually stab it in the neck...as Im easing back to my car...I unlock the door and begin to reach for my Glock, the dog was now in low slobber mode and pretty much getting ready to pounce on me....I dont think so...then I look up and see the "trailer" owner peering out the window, so I point to my knife and tell her to get her butt out here and get her dog or its dead. She did, no sale, what a shocker! I have never felt the need to actually think I was going to have to end a dogs life like that...but at the end of the day who has 2 thumbs, kids and a wife who depends on him........yep, this guy.

Hey Everyone,

I would recommend any agent to go to fexcontracting.com and read about selling FE before taking another step.

Hey Everyone,

1. My advice would be to stay away from idiots that come on the Forum with the sole interest of baiting agents that actually work for a living.

2. A steady stream of leads is very important. I doubt any amount would help you!

1. My advice would be to stay away from idiots that come on the Forum with the sole interest of baiting agents that actually work for a living.

2. A steady stream of leads is very important. I doubt any amount would help you!

Oh.....DAYUM.......

Dang Galt! Glad you had the protection you needed.

Lemme tell ya, I was shaking in my boots! Literally, I didnt calm down until about 10 mins into my "sit". She had a really sweet short haired mini chi chi that helped calm me down....but at that point I wasnt feeling the need to rebut her reasons on why she could not afford $29 month:no:

----------

Dougie Doug...do you know this poster?

I'd avoid listening to any marketers on a forum, that literally sit here all day and market. Listen the producers, who are out in the field

Back