I'm Just BURNT OUT!!

Millionaire who works 95 hours a week shares how he avoids burnout

You're either 'off-purpose' or there is some part of your life (or business) that is not in harmony with your self-perception of who you are and what you do for people.

If you are in sales, you need to be studying up on Grant Cardone, especially if you are in your 30's or younger.

Hes the real deal.

A couple of my business partners spent the last weekend in Miami for his conference, GrowthCon. They were amazed with the amount of talent this guy was able to put together for the conference.

Studying up on him, will help minimize burnout, he speaks alot on that subject alone.

If you are in sales, you need to be studying up on Grant Cardone, especially if you are in your 30's or younger.

Hes the real deal.

A couple of my business partners spent the last weekend in Miami for his conference, GrowthCon. They were amazed with the amount of talent this guy was able to put together for the conference.

Studying up on him, will help minimize burnout, he speaks alot on that subject alone.

Grant Cardone had the honor of meeting me in Miami this weekend. I met Vince & your brother too NSRH. Nice fellas!

Attachments

• Grany Cardone & I.JPG
    Grany Cardone & I.JPG
    359.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
PA Bill's keys to avoiding burnout:

1) Get your sleep.
2) Watch the alcohol
3) Never work on Sunday
4) Avoid slumps as much as possible by sticking to your script and system

You see, I like to party as much as the next guy. And years ago, my wife would accuse me of "celebrating my sales a little too much" as I would unwind with alcohol and stay up too late. I learned the hard way that I am not the "iron horse" my dad was. I'm better off having a piece of pie with some milk and going to bed.:yes:

PA Bill's keys to avoiding burnout:

1) Get your sleep.
2) Watch the alcohol
3) Never work on Sunday
4) Avoid slumps as much as possible by sticking to your script and system

You see, I like to party as much as the next guy. And years ago, my wife would accuse me of "celebrating my sales a little too much" as I would unwind with alcohol and stay up too late. I learned the hard way that I am not the "iron horse" my dad was. I'm better off having a piece of pie with some milk and going to bed.:yes:

Burn out is basically just fatigue. You are mentally and/or physically exhausted. Get some rest, take a vacation and get back up on the horse. Also, burn out tends to come after the peak, which again is just related to fatigue.

Listen to pro athletes at the end of a long and successful career. It has turned into a grind because it is 24/7, their body is beat up, they aren't at their peak any more and they have likely achieved all the success they are going to see in their athletic career.

The thing you don't seemed to have grasped yet is that PMs are not credible info. The reason that scammers pm you is to tell you crap that they could never pass off as the truth on the open forum. The pmers are little wolf packs that recruit new green agents that fall for their "help." There have been groups doing that since the beginning of forum's.

Just post any unsolicited advice you receive by pm out in the open and expose the bullsheet and you will see some world class stuttering and backtracking.

NO, I grasp that pm's are mainly predators. One I received actually opened up an area of the business to look into.

Anyway -- I still wish the thread wasn't closed - it was just getting started. Had a lot of very useful tips for a new person. Enough of that.

----------

Yes, Vince and Tony told me they spent some time with you! I'm looking forward to going next year!

Nice pic with you and Uncle G!

Oh, no.. cult following..

----------

Were Tom and John there?:err:

Says some creepy, cryptic sh*t.. GC is knee deep in LRH - Scientology -- he scorns a follower were not .. oh, never mind -- it's there for all to see.. creepy.

NO, I grasp that pm's are mainly predators. One I received actually opened up an area of the business to look into.

Anyway -- I still wish the thread wasn't closed - it was just getting started. Had a lot of very useful tips for a new person. Enough of that.

----------

Oh, no.. cult following..

----------

Says some creepy, cryptic sh*t.. GC is knee deep in LRH - Scientology -- he scorns a follower were not .. oh, never mind -- it's there for all to see.. creepy.

Love this description of Scientology! Bet Brother Cruise hates it! :twitchy:

Alan Shore Explains Scientology - On TubeWatcher.tv

Back