IMOs with Ohio Experience

You could give me a call. I will answer the phone lol. I'm over in Indy. I'm with Ben's group over at EFES. Best training and support I've ever personally seen.

I think the OP would be more interested in talking to someone who may have content with historical verified personal production, and a track record working with successful agents.

Why do you think you can help others do what you haven't?

I think you should begin with accomplishing those achievements, before offering to help agents reach those achievements.

Unfortunately for you Josh, few people would knowingly choose to listen to Karaoke versions over the original artist. You are a troll. Your phone calls were stopped being answered because you did not listen, and remand confused why your problems persisted. Your experience with me was your own, not anyone else.

While with FEX you would have never condoned the things you do now. Its hard for me to believe you would have accepted the lack of transparency and information you and your ilk offer.

You succumbed to the fast food model... You got a paper hat, assistant managers title, all while working opening to closing providing financial protection to the owners.

I guarantee there are 40 FEX agents (and probably that many at 360 too) who are going to earn more than you and will have worked many, many less hours.

For some people it is all about THE PAPER HAT!!!! Those types of people are what keeps the fast food places open.

In closing, no one would knowingly seek weight loss guidance from a lifetime morbidly obese person... However, with social media I imagine it is happening somewhere.... Just like here on the Forum to FE agents.

There is no "LOL" required for my post.

TT

I think the OP would be more interested in talking to someone who may have content with historical verified personal production, and a track record working with successful agents.

Why do you think you can help others do what you haven't?

I think you should begin with accomplishing those achievements, before offering to help agents reach those achievements.

Unfortunately for you Josh, few people would knowingly choose to listen to Karaoke versions over the original artist. You are a troll. Your phone calls were stopped being answered because you did not listen, and remand confused why your problems persisted. Your experience with me was your own, not anyone else.

While with FEX you would have never condoned the things you do now. Its hard for me to believe you would have accepted the lack of transparency and information you and your ilk offer.

You succumbed to the fast food model... You got a paper hat, assistant managers title, all while working opening to closing providing financial protection to the owners.

I guarantee there are 40 FEX agents (and probably that many at 360 too) who are going to earn more than you and will have worked many, many less hours.

For some people it is all about THE PAPER HAT!!!! Those types of people are what keeps the fast food places open.

In closing, no one would knowingly seek weight loss guidance from a lifetime morbidly obese person... However, with social media I imagine it is happening somewhere.... Just like here on the Forum to FE agents.

There is no "LOL" required for my post.

TT

You taking a shot at me?!

Can you explain this part of your quote in detail please?

- How much more are they going to earn exactly?

- How many less hours are they going to work?

- How is one person then working "many many less hours" and earning way more?

Can you explain this part of your quote in detail please?

- How much more are they going to earn exactly?

- How many less hours are they going to work?

- How is one person then working "many many less hours" and earning way more?

HoosierLife has been having $20,000 months consistently off of his own pen. If they have 40 agents do only $10,000 more than him in a year, that would be 10 mil just from 40 agents. That would be strong!

HoosierLife has been having $20,000 months consistently off of his own pen. If they have 40 agents do only $10,000 more than him in a year, that would be 10 mil just from 40 agents. That would be strong!

Sometimes I wonder if we all count the same way? Many on this forum crow about production, (personal and agency) but I never see them or any of their agents at any of the carrier conventions? Maybe their referring to production in pesos and not dollars.

TT

----------

Yea but he lives in Indiana ! Ha! What a loser!!!!

There may only be a handful of states I would live in other than Indiana... That's the bad thing once you have kids in school. If you don't want to feel guilty you'rs stuck until their graduation.

Maybe in a few years I will buy a home in Dudeville.

TT

Sometimes I wonder if we all count the same way? Many on this forum crow about production, (personal and agency) but I never see them or any of their agents at any of the carrier conventions? Maybe their referring to production in pesos and not dollars.

TT

----------

There may only be a handful of states I would live in other than Indiana... That's the bad thing once you have kids in school. If you don't want to feel guilty you'rs stuck until their graduation.

Maybe in a few years I will buy a home in Dudeville.

TT

His numbers are pulled from the insurance carrier reports. Trips are great, but they are not the only way to determine a good producer. An agent can write $150,000 and put $120k of it with Trans and not hit a trip. Doesn't mean that agent is not a great producer.

His numbers are pulled from the insurance carrier reports. Trips are great, but they are not the only way to determine a good producer. An agent can write $150,000 and put $120k of it with Trans and not hit a trip. Doesn't mean that agent is not a great producer.

Did any of your agents issue and pay 120K in AP with Trans?

Did any of your agents issue and pay 120K in AP with Trans?

I have an agent in Texas that was very close and might have even hit 120k. Since my move I can't see those reports from the old number, so I can't pull it to see exactly. I have one agent that was brand new to FE, I personally trained him, and he is over 100k from March - July this year. He has never won a trip and might not even win one this year. Still doesn't take away from him being a good agent and doing an excellent job.

But I will say again, your model is great for agents that come to here just looking to get away from 70% contracts and resold leads. They will do amazing with your organization for sure! I just also bring on newer agents and spend a TON of 1on1 time with them. The agent I mention above would have never made it with just a Friday call for his training. Nothing wrong with how either of us do it. And I didn't give him lower comp for that training...he got the same levels he would have got with FEX.

Back