IMOs with Ohio Experience

I have an agent in Texas that was very close and might have even hit 120k. Since my move I can't see those reports from the old number, so I can't pull it to see exactly. I have one agent that was brand new to FE, I personally trained him, and he is over 100k from March - July this year. He has never won a trip and might not even win one this year. Still doesn't take away from him being a good agent and doing an excellent job.

But I will say again, your model is great for agents that come to here just looking to get away from 70% contracts and resold leads. They will do amazing with your organization for sure! I just also bring on newer agents and spend a TON of 1on1 time with them. The agent I mention above would have never made it with just a Friday call for his training. Nothing wrong with how either of us do it. And I didn't give him lower comp for that training...he got the same levels he would have got with FEX.

I'm not sure where you come up with "just a Friday call" compared to your "one on one" time. There is much more that goes on at FEX, but those things don't fit your narrative. I have agents come from around the country that ride in addition to working with agents all week long (one on one).

I have been kind to you and offered you advice when I believed I had some to offer. I don't think it shows you in a good light, when you go from loving and promoting how great Matt and Doug are to mudslinging deep resentments overnight.

That compromises your credibility. Either you respect their accomplishments or you don't. Because for many years and many post you did.

Without a pause you move onto telling us everyone at EFES is the new best thing.

I'm sure things are hectic and I understand that was a big decision to move... The confrontational Ben Boman doesn't come off very well.

Leave the confrontation to the experts like (JDEASY).

TT

I'm not sure where you come up with "just a Friday call" compared to your "one on one" time. There is much more that goes on at FEX, but those things don't fit your narrative. I have agents come from around the country that ride in addition to working with agents all week long (one on one).

I have been kind to you and offered you advice when I believed I had some to offer. I don't think it shows you in a good light, when you go from loving and promoting how great Matt and Doug are to mudslinging deep resentments overnight.

That compromises your credibility. Either you respect their accomplishments or you don't. Because for many years and many post you did.

Without a pause you move onto telling us everyone at EFES is the new best thing.

I'm sure things are hectic and I understand that was a big decision to move... The confrontational Ben Boman doesn't come off very well.

Leave the confrontation to the experts like (JDEASY).

TT

I don't knock Matt's skill level at all. He is a great producer for sure. Same with Doug. I think Mungia's system is a lot easier to duplicate than Doug's though since Doug works more leads in less days. My opinion on Mungia changed when he tried to take my agents (unsuccessfully) but still tried when we had a gentleman's agreement when we joined our agents together in the same group chat/training calls/blitzes/etc. My agents called Matt from in the house, his called me from in the house, etc. Then one day he woke up and decided to start spam messaging them telling them they should move to his group. That is when I decided I couldn't stay with that organization.

I have nothing but good things to say about Eric and will continue to. But if one day he did something crooked and shady to me, my opinion would change and so my posts would change...

I have yet to say anything bad about you. When someone brings your name up I still tell every one of them about how you sent that big package when my niece was having heart surgery.

Also, if you do more training than the Friday call, I apologize. That makes your organization even more legit in my book then...not that my opinion matters.

----------

And since you mentioned you give me advice when you feel like you have something that will help...I will give you some advice and you can do with it what you please....

You are a proven top level producer. You have a great IMO that gets a TON of agents off this forum, but the only time we see you is to bash a competitor or to say something about what FEX does. It would be nice to see some informational posts from you on here. When agents asks questions, we would love to hear how you would handle it. Scott answers a lot of questions on here, but we never get to hear from the legend!

HoosierLife has been having $20,000 months consistently off of his own pen. If they have 40 agents do only $10,000 more than him in a year, that would be 10 mil just from 40 agents. That would be strong!

Are you saying that Josh Jones has written over $200K in a year? Ever?

----------

I would go direct to someone based in Cincinnati.

Why? Is there a proven trainer in the Cinn area that you know about?

Why not go with the guy that is a proven producer and has trained dozens of $200K+ producers? I can count at aT least 25 $200K producers trained by Travis. 26 is Josh Jones has ever done $200K.

A proven producer training proven producers. Why would you suggest other than that?

Just one example. The number one agent with FEX is in his second year of FE business. Sits at $180K this year so far. On 20 leads per week and sets his own appointments. He's already qualified for 2 company trips in his les than 2 years in. He is the number 1 agent in the country for KSKJ Life. And that's just the latest.

And if it's not right for the agent FEX releases. And they will tell you your contract levels up front in writing. And they will tell you what companies they have.

Try finding that info from FEX competitors.

Are you saying that Josh Jones has written over $200K in a year? Ever?

----------

Why? Is there a proven trainer in the Cinn area that you know about?

Why not go with the guy that is a proven producer and has trained dozens of $200K+ producers? I can count at aT least 25 $200K producers trained by Travis. 26 is Josh Jones has ever done $200K.

A proven producer training proven producers. Why would you suggest other than that?

Just one example. The number one agent with FEX is in his second year of FE business. Sits at $180K this year so far. On 20 leads per week and sets his own appointments. He's already qualified for 2 company trips in his les than 2 years in. He is the number 1 agent in the country for KSKJ Life. And that's just the latest.

And if it's not right for the agent FEX releases. And they will tell you your contract levels up front in writing. And they will tell you what companies they have.

Try finding that info from FEX competitors.

I am not sure if he has done 200k in a year. I am just going off of what the reports show since I have been there. He is doing a good job for sure.

I 100% agree that Travis is an ELITE producer. If they can get trained by him, that will be a great place to be for SURE!

I am not sure if he has done 200k in a year. I am just going off of what the reports show since I have been there. He is doing a good job for sure.

I 100% agree that Travis is an ELITE producer. If they can get trained by him, that will be a great place to be for SURE!

So you just talk smack on here about production? That's OK, I like smack talking.

Glad you clarified.:yes:

So you just talk smack on here about production? That's OK, I like smack talking.

Glad you clarified.:yes:

No I am talking about one thing I know for CERTAIN and one thing I have heard of and believe.

I KNOW Josh is writing a lot of business in the months I have been able to see.

I have heard that Travis is a high caliber producer and enough people have said it for me to believe it.

At what part am I talking smack? An agent can write $30k one month and quit the next, so I can't say what Josh will finish the year at. I am just saying that if he had never been with FEX and was unknown, you would say he is doing a great job.

Just like if someone told me you were a phony and don't produce, I would tell them they didn't know what they were talking about. You are definitely a producer. I don't care what group you are with, there is no reason for me to bash you.

----------

Between ALL the EFES "regional directors" and their fearless leader here on the forum, how many combined agents have they coached up that won a trip for the 2016 production year?

We were not with EFES in 2016.......

----------

Between ALL the EFES "regional directors" and their fearless leader here on the forum, how many combined agents have they coached up that won a trip for the 2016 production year?

And you don't get to come here and ask questions when you NEVER answer questions you are asked. Why are your trip winning agents from 2016 all leaving you? Anyone can make an agent buy 50 leads per week and win a 60-80k requirement carrier trip. But they saw your true colors and started leaving.

HoosierLife has been having $20,000 months consistently off of his own pen. If they have 40 agents do only $10,000 more than him in a year, that would be 10 mil just from 40 agents. That would be strong!

Ben above is where you tried to step on and discredit my original point? You used numbers above, but now you're saying those may not be an accurate portrayal of his production?

Ben above is where you tried to step on and discredit my original point? You used numbers above, but now you're saying those may not be an accurate portrayal of his production?

I agree. I was just going off of what I see now. If he is writing 20k a month and you have 40 writing more than that, it would work out to the numbers above. The missing factor is where he finishes up. He might increase to 40k per month or leave the business tomorrow, so I have no way to know what he will do in the future months.

Here is the way I see things...

FEX is DEFINITELY a great place for agents. I feel there are things you do better than us and things we do better than you.

My setup is a great place for agents also. We give the same levels as each other. Invest back into our agents. Release if they want.

The difference is, when I post, it gets picked a part as if it is some HORRIBLE setup compared to FEX. And when FEX (Scott mostly) posts I don't pick it a part. I firmly believe an agent is in good shape if they pick FEX as an IMO. You just seem to believe that FEX is the ONLY good place and somehow having commission posted makes you better. All of my agents know about this forum and most read here. They can see your levels on your site. They don't say anything because they are those levels or higher.

Bump just waiting in line here. I'd love to hear the specific numbers on this Travis if you don't mind.

Can you explain this part of your quote in detail please?

- How much more are they going to earn exactly?

- How many less hours are they going to work?

- How is one person then working "many many less hours" and earning way more?

Back