IMOs with Ohio Experience

WhoDey513

a.k.a CincyFEX
I'm working on getting my license in Ohio and I am new to the forum. I'm looking for some IMO suggestions. I want to deal with someone who is honest (if there is such a thing) and offers top level training. A local upline would be nice. Someone who is accessible. Any good suggestions? Thanks guys.

I'm working on getting my license in Ohio and I am new to the forum. I'm looking for some IMO suggestions. I want to deal with someone who is honest (if there is such a thing) and offers top level training. A local upline would be nice. Someone who is accessible. Any good suggestions? Thanks guys.

Hit up FEXContracting.

Travis lives round the corner in Indiana (pretty much local), and is an FE group you can definitely trust.

You could give me a call. I will answer the phone lol. I'm over in Indy. I'm with Ben's group over at EFES. Best training and support I've ever personally seen.

I will give street level. Why do you keep asking me questions I have already answered??

You haven't answered yet and you still won't.

If you're going to pimp on every thread then share your offer.

What companies would an agent under you be able to write and what contract levels would they start at?

Those shouldn't be hard questions. Especially for a regional director.

I am in Cincinnati as well. I don't focus on FE and I am not a recruiter and am not looking for any producers. PM me if you would like to get a coffee and network. It would be great to meet someone from the forum and discuss ways to mutually benefit each other.

Again to be clear I am not looking for producers and not recruiting for anyone else. I have been in this business since 2001 though and am happy to share my experience with you.

Rearden is FEXContracting a big group?

----------

Thanks. I'll be in touch.

----------

I am in Cincinnati as well. I don't focus on FE and I am not a recruiter and am not looking for any producers. PM me if you would like to get a coffee and network. It would be great to meet someone from the forum and discuss ways to mutually benefit each other.

Again to be clear I am not looking for producers and not recruiting for anyone else. I have been in this business since 2001 though and am happy to share my experience with you.

Thanks I'll be in touch

----------

Hit up FEXContracting.

Travis lives round the corner in Indiana (pretty much local), and is an FE group you can definitely trust.

Is FEXContracting a big group?

Rearden is FEXContracting a big group?

----------

Thanks. I'll be in touch.

----------

Thanks I'll be in touch

----------

Is FEXContracting a big group?

FEX is a big group, but not too big to be helpful. If you can schedule a ride along with Travis, that would make it a good decision.

I would definitely call HoosierLife also. He is local and can give you a lot of hands on attention.

Latest posts

Back