Insurance Forum Cashing In

digfesales105

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ohio
So "if" this makes it to the forum it will sure cause a ton of drama.

I haven't been on here for awhile because it's a total waste of time but it looks like the forum has "jumped the shark" by promoting forum vets ads.

The moderators know nothing about selling Final Expense other than what they read on their own Forum so now they promote agents who are new to the industry and claim to be "Gurus"?

As usual this place is totally misleading to new and uneducated people looking to learn the final expense market.

Sorry to those being promoted but I will never go with the flow.

So "if" this makes it to the forum it will sure cause a ton of drama. I haven't been on here for awhile because it's a total waste of time but it looks like the forum has "jumped the shark" by promoting forum vets ads. The moderators know nothing about selling Final Expense other than what they read on their own Forum so now they promote agents who are new to the industry and claim to be "Gurus"? As usual this place is totally misleading to new and uneducated people looking to learn the final expense market. Sorry to those being promoted but I will never go with the flow.

What? Did Reardon steal one of your agents?

Go back to sleep.

Dig FE speaking the truth

Now we'll see a bunch of 5'9" morbidly obese agents call dig FE "short"

That's my personal favorite on here

"Hi.. I'm a Middle Aged short dude with a big ol' belly and I'm gonna call dig FE short"

Lmao

Dig FE speaking the truth Now we'll see a bunch of 5'9" morbidly obese agents call dig FE "short" That's my personal favorite on here "Hi.. I'm a Middle Aged short dude with a big ol' belly and I'm gonna call dig FE short" Lmao

Hey! I'm 5'8" and prefer robust. Husky maybe.

So I will be going to bed soon so my shortness can get up at 6 for weight training before I head to the office to make about a grand over the phone. But I'm sure my email will be full of notices from this this post.

Lol

----------

What? Did Reardon steal one of your agents?

Go back to sleep.

Oh look. It's the wanna be moderator. That's how ignorant you are about telesales. Hard to steal and agent in telesales. But hey....one day I wanna be just like you. A contract pusher with referrals to lead companies and a rah rah call every week.

Yep. Fexcontracting. The IMO of the future.

Lmfao

Back