Internet Leads

Take a look at the recent thread started by zanetti90 that says what carries to pick for fe and leads. I think if you read through the responses you will have all of the answers you will need.

Nevermind the internet get leads from the flea market.

My best FE leads are all from the Apple Store in the mall. They are there to get the new iPhone 6 so I just AirDrop my internet FE sales pitch directly to their iPad or iPhone. They click on the link, enter their banking info and answer a few health questions and I get lead delivered to my email box.

That seems to be the consensus on here about Internet Leads. On the flip side, I've seen that from the same 5 folks who are heavy posters, and clearly have more experience in FE than anyone else which leads me to think they are correct. However, their can't be "zero" value to internet leads. Somehow there is a way to ROI on internet leads. Most likely if they are self generated.

That seems to be the consensus on here about Internet Leads. On the flip side, I've seen that from the same 5 folks who are heavy posters, and clearly have more experience in FE than anyone else which leads me to think they are correct. However, their can't be "zero" value to internet leads. Somehow there is a way to ROI on internet leads. Most likely if they are self generated.

For 10-years I bought the NetQuote $3 (substandard health) life insurance leads but only for my local area. They would only generate seven or eight per month. I didn't count on them as a main lead source at all, just extra leads. 99% were garbage for me but once in a while I would make a sale from them. On two occasions they were huge sales (one over $10,000 in commission) a 2nd one around $6,000). So they definitely paid off.

I recently discontinued them because they were such long shots most of the time that I was too busy to chase them anymore. In my opinion, a brand new FE agent would be wasting his time with them. An experienced agent that has some time to work them can do OK. That largest case ended up being several max size regular FE policies, two simplified issue single pays, two med sups, and an annuity. We went down some wrong paths and got a couple of declines in the process and this was all done over five or six appointments and up to the third appointment I was about to end up with no sales. The original concern was an imploding UL which is usually easy but they had some bad health issues we were working around and it took some doing to bring him mentally into reality of what they could qualify for. This is why I say a first year agent would never have gotten this case landed.

So that's my honest opinion of them. Mainly junk. But sometimes golden.

Back