Irma May Be Headed my Way

Had some leads on Hwy 98 so I decided to try them today. Knocked on 27 doors. Only 10 were home. Lots of houses still boarded up. Half of those let me know they had no interest at the door. Quoted 5 and 2 of them would have bought if not for impairments-1had HepC(seeking treatment) and 1 had lymphoma(never been treated). Couldn't find anyone who would offer anything except ROP. Any ideas?

Had some leads on Hwy 98 so I decided to try them today. Knocked on 27 doors. Only 10 were home. Lots of houses still boarded up. Half of those let me know they had no interest at the door. Quoted 5 and 2 of them would have bought if not for impairments-1had HepC(seeking treatment) and 1 had lymphoma(never been treated). Couldn't find anyone who would offer anything except ROP. Any ideas?

They didn't but bc it was rop?

Btw glad you're safe after the hurricane!

Lymphoma and never treated? Doesn't really sound reasonable that they have cancer and no treatment at all. Think maybe it is lymphedema and they ahve it confused as to the name?

She showed me her report, B Cell Lymphoma. Her white blood cells have never been high enough to warrant treatment. Neither of these people would accept a ROP policy. I am becoming like JD about GI, just give them the MOO number and move on.

She showed me her report, B Cell Lymphoma. Her white blood cells have never been high enough to warrant treatment. Neither of these people would accept a ROP policy. I am becoming like JD about GI, just give them the MOO number and move on.

How do you tell them it's ROP? I'm still fairly new, but in my first year and a half I've never lost a sale because they are rop. Something seems missing in your presentation.

Do others have a similar issue?

How do you tell them it's ROP? I'm still fairly new, but in my first year and a half I've never lost a sale because they are rop. Something seems missing in your presentation.

Do others have a similar issue?

We've already discussed this with him. He creates his own failure with how he explains it. We gave him advice but he didn't take it.

Back