Just Passed my Ohio Life Exam

Passed my Ohio Life exam yesterday. Applied for my license, waiting on an Ohio Producer # from the state. Looking forward to working with Travis and Scott. Start part-time, then hope to transition into full-time.

Passed my Ohio Life exam yesterday. Applied for my license, waiting on an Ohio Producer # from the state. Looking forward to working with Travis and Scott. Start part-time, then hope to transition into full-time.

I hope you're not in Bill or Joe's territory...gonna be tough to get leads there. Lol

I hope you're not in Bill or Joe's territory...gonna be tough to get leads there. Lol

He's good on that.

Did you hear about Jake last week? $16,000 AP premium out of an FE lead. Tele-lead too. You don't see that every day.

I hear that Lincoln Heritage top agent works out of Ohio, so you may want to take that into account before working in that State.:laugh:

I hear that Lincoln Heritage top agent works out of Ohio, so you may want to take that into account before working in that State.:laugh:

That's the dream! A whole nest of LH policies just waiting to be discovered.

Back