KSKJ Contract Levels

I personally don't know why any agent would sign up with them. I did consider it at 100%, but given their chargeback policy, they don't pay on commission on policy fee and they are a fraternal pretty much makes it a no go. I do realize they have cheap rates but most of the people we deal with will sooner or later drop there policy for one reason or another.

I personally don't know why any agent would sign up with them. I did consider it at 100%, but given their chargeback policy, they don't pay on commission on policy fee and they are a fraternal pretty much makes it a no go. I do realize they have cheap rates but most of the people we deal with will sooner or later drop there policy for one reason or another.

Not sure who you are dealing with. I can't remember the last time I had a final expense (general term for whole life policies with less than $25K face) policy not survive to the 13th month. And easily 80% of them I've ever sold are still on the books (death claims excepted, obviously). I probably have this success because I don't work off of externally generated leads, which are the source of a great deal of "not the best business," though admittedly would probably give me a slightly higher net income. Had a bad experience with leads 20 years ago, never tried it again (but who knows, I might try it again one day).

Last edited:
Not sure who you are dealing with. I can't remember the last time I had a final expense (general term for whole life policies with less than $25K face) policy not survive to the 13th month. And easily 80% of them are still on the books (death claims excepted, obviously). I probably have this success because I don't work off of externally generated leads, which are the source of a great deal of "not the best business," though admittedly would probably give me a slightly higher net income. Had a bad experience with leads 20 years ago, never tried it again (but who knows, I might try it again one day).

Thanks for clearing up what Final Expense means...

Back