KSKJ Pays on Contested Policy

Wait, are u being for real here? Im just now starting to learn how to do annuities....that would be good or are u being sarcastic?

Shes 70, BTW

Absolutely !
Her age is prefect.
Annuity if she would like income
Single premium whole life if she would like to pass it on to the grandkids

If you need help understanding annuity options pm me your contact info.

Not trying to recruit you either.

And yes, suitability could be an issue. Depends on her financial situation. I would throw the idea out there. And as others have said, tell her the best repayment will be to tell everyone she knows about you

Absolutely ! Her age is prefect. Annuity if she would like income Single premium whole life if she would like to pass it on to the grandkids If you need help understanding annuity options pm me your contact info. Not trying to recruit you either. And yes, suitability could be an issue. Depends on her financial situation. I would throw the idea out there. And as others have said, tell her the best repayment will be to tell everyone she knows about you

No suitability for SPs right? They just sign and initial saying they understand what they're are doing?

SPWL could also be an option. The monthly premium savings could also be a boost to her cash flow. The comp percentage could make it a win win. Not to mention suitability (CA) issues.

Back