KSKJ Pays on Contested Policy

TDFnCali

Guru
1000 Post Club
California
I had a client lapse on her previous policies last yr with RNA & SNL for her & her bi polar son....so I was able to get her KSKJ for both much cheaper for her son in Mar/Apr of last yr. Unfortunately, son passed around June/July (he was a previous drug user years ago), so I informed client of the procedure & how they may decide not to pay if her son lied.

Welp, 6-7 mos later, KSKJ is paying the full policy amount...awesome. The lady was so surprised & happy, she wants to give me some of it as a thank you. I thought she was joking & I laughed it off, but shes serious....dunno what to do here??

All u vets thats been doing this for 5, 10, 15yrs +....has this ever happened to you? What do u do?

I bet Wino has a story on this.

I had a client lapse on her previous policies last yr with RNA & SNL for her & her bi polar son....so I was able to get her KSKJ for both much cheaper for her son in Mar/Apr of last yr. Unfortunately, son passed around June/July (he was a previous drug user years ago), so I informed client of the procedure & how they may decide not to pay if her son lied.

Welp, 6-7 mos later, KSKJ is paying the full policy amount...awesome. The lady was so surprised & happy, she wants to give me some of it as a thank you. I thought she was joking & I laughed it off, but shes serious....dunno what to do here??

All u vets thats been doing this for 5, 10, 15yrs +....has this ever happened to you? What do u do?

Damn! I am _that_ old guy!

I have been offered a percentage but of course have never even thought about excepting it. OK, mybe I thought about it, but did not.

She wants to give you some...that depends on what she looks like.:bump::laugh:

Damn! I am _that_ old guy!

I have been offered a percentage but of course have never even thought about excepting it. OK, mybe I thought about it, but did not.

You should have never thought about ACCEPTING it. You had a freudlian slip there buddy.

Tell her you sell annuities and she should put the death benefit in one. Then you get the commission and she gets a safe place for her money

Wait, are u being for real here? Im just now starting to learn how to do annuities....that would be good or are u being sarcastic?

Shes 70, BTW

If she was serious, maybe ask her to make a donation in your name to the charity of her choice? Just a thought.

Tell her kindly to keep all of her money but to please mention to all of her friends how greatly you helped her in a time of need.

Latest posts

Back