LBL Interview Time

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am picking up lbl and understand their FE application is done over the phone. About how long does a typical interview take? Hopefully not as long as rna.

I am picking up lbl and understand their FE application is done over the phone. About how long does a typical interview take? Hopefully not as long as rna.

you're looking at about 15 to 20 minutes. If there's MIB activity or questions with Rx, they will put you on hold, and bring an Underwriter on line with you.

Make sure your client is prepared to answer questions about current Rx and past Rx.

you're looking at about 15 to 20 minutes. If there's MIB activity or questions with Rx, they will put you on hold, and bring an Underwriter on line with you. Make sure your client is prepared to answer questions about current Rx and past Rx.
that's why I like to use OAIC. No script check or MIB under 10,000 face amount and the phone interview is only 3 to 4 minutes long they ask the same exact questions agent does.

I have yet to come across an Old American policy that was less than 5 years old that I didn't replace. They are more expensive than LH it seems. I don't care how short the phone interview is....I can't do that to my clients.

I have yet to come across an Old American policy that was less than 5 years old that I didn't replace. They are more expensive than LH it seems. I don't care how short the phone interview is....I can't do that to my clients.

In the LH forums, they joke about replacing OA

Back