LBL

scott9178

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Who has done there FE tele app? So easy I think there my go to carrier now with or with out direct express. It's even shorter then FOR interview

Do you know if they advance in DE I heard they did I can't call until Monday obviously

They will ask your client all kinds of questions if they are disabled. They will also ask them about meds they are taking after the rx check.

They do advance 9 months even on de business. Sadly, their de prices are higher than bank draft prices. Other carriers would be much cheaper who don't charge differently for de vs bank drafts.

Honestly lbl as a go to carrier is far from your best choice if you are doing telesales. By far, and there is no debate on this, foresters is hands down number one for anyone doing telesales.

They will ask your client all kinds of questions if they are disabled. They will also ask them about meds they are taking after the rx check.

They do advance 9 months even on de business. Sadly, their de prices are higher than bank draft prices. Other carriers would be much cheaper who don't charge differently for de vs bank drafts.

Honestly lbl as a go to carrier is far from your best choice if you are doing telesales. By far, and there is no debate on this, foresters is hands down number one for anyone doing telesales.

Correct on the DE rates being higher, they are the same as their Standard rates. The only plans you can put on DE are the SIMPL and the MWL (ROP) and only from ages 40 to 80.

Back