Lead Cards that Say Life Insurance Vs State Regulated Program?

diesel14

Expert
I have been using the one that says "life insurance" on it and i still get idiots that think it's free and not about life insurance and at the same time I'm diminishing my returns and probably missing out on people that already think they're covered correctly and think they have the best rate, mean while if I used the one that says "state regulated program" I could still get in front of them and replace their old policy if necessary and it's the right move. Which lead piece do you feel is best?

I predict Dave and JD will not agree. I've done well with them both and their are successful agents using both.

My new favorite saying, 'if you keep blaming the club, you'll never fix the swing'. Just a thought.

I get less deadbeats and morons with state-regulated life-insurance leads than state-regulated plan leads.

Newbies should especially use leads that say life insurance in the beginning, and find out after a year or two of solid success whether or not non-life insurance leads will work for them.

JD -- just curious -- would you use those NASB check leads over state-regulated plan leads if they increase your lead flow 25%?

In my experience I've had the same "i didn't know what it" was for both leads. If I didn't have fixed price insurance leads that say life insurance i'd do the e-64 lead with much higher returns hands down. A good salesman can sell anything.

I get less deadbeats and morons with state-regulated life-insurance leads than state-regulated plan leads.

Newbies should especially use leads that say life insurance in the beginning, and find out after a year or two of solid success whether or not non-life insurance leads will work for them.

JD -- just curious -- would you use those NASB check leads over state-regulated plan leads if they increase your lead flow 25%?

Yes......................................:yes:

----------

I have been using the one that says "life insurance" on it and i still get idiots that think it's free and not about life insurance and at the same time I'm diminishing my returns and probably missing out on people that already think they're covered correctly and think they have the best rate, mean while if I used the one that says "state regulated program" I could still get in front of them and replace their old policy if necessary and it's the right move. Which lead piece do you feel is best?

I used to beleive that the lead should say life insurance on it and I did very well using leads that did say that.

I've been using leads that don't say life insurance on them for about a year and a half now.

I like the ones without better.

I also got some teleleads, I think they were press 1's?, from John Galt. I did very well with those. Pretty sure they mention life insurance in the script.

Actually I did exceptionally well with those leads if I could get in the house. I sold every one that I was able to see. I had a little making appointments with them and I still have 3 of them that I'm working on contacting.

I heard someone say last week that they don't care if the lead promises free movie tickets as long as it gets them in the door. I'm not quite to that point but I'm close.

I didn't even realize that the E64 said "state regulated" until this thread made me read one.

Good thread!

The E-64 was the lead I used to learn how to sell FE. It gets better returns than any other DM lead I have dropped and once you're in front of the client, any salesman can find the need or create interest, even when the Deadbeat says "I thought it was for free".

With the "final expense life insurance lead", people knew it was for life insurance when they mailed in the card so it makes it easy for me to get around the "for free" nonsense when i'm in the house finding the need.

Either way, i'm closing the sh$% out of these folks no matter what they say!

However, I do think my wife and I close more folks with the "life insurance" lead than the E-64. Not much of a difference, but a noticeable difference.

If you're strictly door knocking your leads, the E-64 will get you into more houses because when you pull it out and show it to them, the lead DOESN'T say "life insurance" so they can't say, "is this about life insurance? I already took care of that", -slam- goes the door in yer nose!

IMHO

Good thread! The E-64 was the lead I used to learn how to sell FE. It gets better returns than any other DM lead I have dropped and once you're in front of the client, any salesman can find the need or create interest, even when the Deadbeat says "I thought it was for free". With the "final expense life insurance lead", people knew it was for life insurance when they mailed in the card so it makes it easy for me to get around the "for free" nonsense when i'm in the house finding the need. Either way, i'm closing the sh$% out of these folks no matter what they say! However, I do think my wife and I close more folks with the "life insurance" lead than the E-64. Not much of a difference, but a noticeable difference. If you're strictly door knocking your leads, the E-64 will get you into more houses because when you pull it out and show it to them, the lead DOESN'T say "life insurance" so they can't say, "is this about life insurance? I already took care of that", -slam- goes the door in yer nose! IMHO

You've been spending too much time around Lowery...deadbeats ;)

I have always used the final expense life insurance card. I tried the e64 and didn't like it at all. I find it easier to get in the door with the life insurance card when they are somewhat interested. I prefer to do less bait and switch and focus more on solving their problem.

I door knock all my final expense life insurance leads. I get plenty that thought it was free or that just wanted to see what it was all about. Many of those are sales if you spend a few extra minutes.

I have always used the final expense life insurance card. I tried the e64 and didn't like it at all. I find it easier to get in the door with the life insurance card when they are somewhat interested. I prefer to do less bait and switch and focus more on solving their problem.

I door knock all my final expense life insurance leads. I get plenty that thought it was free or that just wanted to see what it was all about. Many of those are sales if you spend a few extra minutes.

Agreed...I know others cut the line and jump ship, but I do spend the extra couple of minutes...it has netted me a lot of sales AND on those it doesn't, I get to make the old Betties feel special.:yes:

Back