Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection     
Old 12-02-2016, 05:29 PM   #41
Guru
goillini52 on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

State: goillini52 is an Insurance Agent from Illinois
goillini52 is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Originally Posted by Thedude View Post

Edit:nvm

Lol

See what you started. You created a monster.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Old 12-02-2016, 09:35 PM   #42
Guru
Thedude on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

State: Thedude is an Insurance Agent from
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Originally Posted by goillini52 View Post
See what you started. You created a monster.
haha yea. I had posted a more provocative gif but decided against it.

"His ability is comparable to none we have seen in this generation"-Elon M.
"I made out with him"-Jennifer L.
"If God had said let's create a mix between Louis C.K., Norm MacDonald, and Richard Pryor you'd get this mother****er"-D. Chappelle
Old 12-06-2016, 07:07 PM   #43

State: oldbutnew is an Insurance Agent from Arkansas
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
If you're new I don't suggest contracting with Todd King. Didn't work for me. Definitely a nice guy, but not going to jump start your career. Now I know why he couldn't answer the phone with "over 150 agencies". I highly recommend Ben.Boman, I've been with him over two years, and have had a great experience.
Whether or not you succeed is entirely up to you, but having a good up line puts you in a much better position to make it work.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:05 PM   #44
Guru

State: dtownboy is an Insurance Agent from Michigan
Originally Posted by oldbutnew View Post
If you're new I don't suggest contracting with Todd King. Didn't work for me. Definitely a nice guy, but not going to jump start your career. Now I know why he couldn't answer the phone with "over 150 agencies". I highly recommend Ben.Boman, I've been with him over two years, and have had a great experience.
Whether or not you succeed is entirely up to you, but having a good up line puts you in a much better position to make it work.
You bash Todd because he didn't work for you because he"didnt answer the phone" because of his over 150 agencies yet how many times did you attempt to contact him directly? How long were you contracted under him for before moving under Ben? Nothing against Ben I have no personal interaction with him. However you state a claim against I guy I have interacted with and said nothing ill in my opinion just what he was able to support and do.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:30 AM   #45
Guru
rousemark on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

State: rousemark is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
rousemark is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Wouldn't it have been just as easy to say "I highly recommend Ben" and tell why you recommend him without the round about bashing of Todd?
Old 12-07-2016, 10:28 AM   #46
Guru
bboman23 on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

State: bboman23 is an Insurance Agent from Mississippi
bboman23 is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
I appreciate the compliment buddy! None of us are perfect, but I try hard for my team. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-07-2016, 12:23 PM   #47
Guru
Todd King on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by dtownboy View Post
You bash Todd because he didn't work for you because he"didnt answer the phone" because of his over 150 agencies yet how many times did you attempt to contact him directly? How long were you contracted under him for before moving under Ben? Nothing against Ben I have no personal interaction with him. However you state a claim against I guy I have interacted with and said nothing ill in my opinion just what he was able to support and do.
Well, there always has to be a 1st. To my knowledge we have never failed to return a call when someone leaves a message. Whoever it is that we didn't "answer" the phone, well, they obviously couldn't be bothered to leave a message, send an email, or otherwise ask for help.

We are an IMO/FMO, but we don't babysit agents nor are we mind readers. We do help those that ask for help if we possibly can.

Once again, we ALWAYS return calls if we can't get to the phone and someone leaves a message. Heck, I even call some back when they don't leave a message! We ALWAYS answer emails. We've even got a chat feature on our website. We use "We Chat" as well.

Those that really want help have plenty of ways to get hold of us.

Todd R. King
800-590-7207
540-400-6275
888-748-3978 Fax
TRKingIM.com

Do the right thing because it's simply the right thing to do.

Finalexpense101.com
Old 12-07-2016, 12:46 PM   #48
Guru
Glen Shelton on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

State: Glen Shelton is an Insurance Agent from Oregon
Glen Shelton is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
I do not have any contracts with Todd, but every time I have reached out to him either him or his son (Matthew) have been very prompt with their responses whether that is via phone or email.

Todd is one of the good guys on the forum.

Buy Exclusive Telemarketing Insurance Leads.

Visit Lead Heroes Insurance Marketing Blog.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:01 PM   #49

State: oldbutnew is an Insurance Agent from Arkansas
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
No actually it wouldn't have. I didn't "bash Todd" at all, just giving my own experience for the benefit of somebody new who may be reading this forum and trying to make the best choice of who to contract with. .Honest , unbiased info is pretty hard to come by here. There's a lot of smoke and mirrors on here and I'm just giving the kind of opinion, from an active producer, that I would like to have read before I made the important decision of who to go with. It's of zero benefit to me if someone contracts with Ben and I could care less if someone contracts with Todd. But, I don't think this forum exists solely for a handful of people to endlessly market themselves. Sorry you got your panties in a wad over one honest comment. For the record , I've spoken to Newby on the phone and he was quite helpful, Jason Arnold is also very helpful, Brad Aden is knowledgeable and Ben knows what he's talking about. For me , Todd just didn't fall into that category.

----------

By the way, that was a reply to Rousemark's comment.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:35 PM   #50
Guru
Todd King on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
No actually it wouldn't have. I didn't "bash Todd" at all, just giving my own experience for the benefit of somebody new who may be reading this forum and trying to make the best choice of who to contract with. .Honest , unbiased info is pretty hard to come by here. There's a lot of smoke and mirrors on here and I'm just giving the kind of opinion, from an active producer, that I would like to have read before I made the important decision of who to go with. It's of zero benefit to me if someone contracts with Ben and I could care less if someone contracts with Todd. But, I don't think this forum exists solely for a handful of people to endlessly market themselves. Sorry you got your panties in a wad over one honest comment. For the record , I've spoken to Newby on the phone and he was quite helpful, Jason Arnold is also very helpful, Brad Aden is knowledgeable and Ben knows what he's talking about. For me , Todd just didn't fall into that category.

----------

By the way, that was a reply to Rousemark's comment.
Honest comment? You said we didn't answer the phone. Let's expand on your "honesty" here. How many times did you try to call? How many messages did you leave? Did you try to call during the day or was it during the wee morning hours after you watched that Lincoln Heritage commercial?

I would love to know exactly who you are so that I can verify that you were even an agent of ours. I have my suspicions of you for a few different reasons that I'll be happy to disclose if you tell us who you are. Let me guess...you don't like to put private information out on a public forum. That's probably the kind of response I'll get.
Reply to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum