Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

For the record, Todd bought me dinner and drinks once in Vegas, along with everyone else.

Ben wouldn't even help me out and write an app for me. :swoon: You know I'm just kidding Ben.

Both are great guys. But I am confused as to why suddenly everyone had to bash a guy for sharing his experience with Todd. Did he leave messages, email, who knows. He had a bad experience and shared it.

One thing I have noticed, and it is abundantly clear now that I have been much more active on the forum of late. FEX and the various 360 branches have much, much, much more vocal advocates than Todd. I have no idea why, just something I have noticed. I don't feel that is a reflection on Todd, as he has been a great guy in all my dealings with him.

I wasn't bashing the guy.. Simply asked a question if it would not have been just as easy and effective to say "I highly recommend Ben because.........." and leave it at that.

I wasn't bashing the guy.. Simply asked a question if it would not have been just as easy and effective to say "I highly recommend Ben because.........." and leave it at that.

You do realize that this is the FE Forum?:twitchy:

----------

Another thread derailed . . .QUOTE]

Most threads that make it past 3 comments get derailed.:yes:

So - what are the Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection ?

Kramer, CIS, Need a lead, Lead Concepts, target leads, likely many more. Direct with the lead vendor.

I wonder if the guy that started that thread has looked at the FE Forum tonight? There're fights going on in several threads as we speak(type). :laugh:

Let me guess, Johnny is involved.

tenor.gif

I wonder if the guy that started that thread has looked at the FE Forum tonight? There're fights going on in several threads as we speak(type). :laugh:

I like it better then wrestling. Can any of u guys do that thing with the eye like The Rock??

Back