Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

Todd,

I don't know wtf you're talking about regarding Lincoln Heritage tv commercials and shilling for 360 or anybody. I posted MY opinion about MY experience with you in order to help out new agents who might be looking at this forum to decide who to contract with. That's it. I wasn't bashing you, I haven't talked to you or thought about you since I had those contracts about 2 years ago.

I found a better situation for ME and it has worked out nicely.

In MY experience, your brother or son answered the phone and didn't have any info to provide, maybe that's different now. Nelson, your partner or employee wasn't helpful either as he did med supps, and I needed help with FE. YOU were hard to get a hold of! You seem awful touchy about that. But, that was MY experience. So I'll repeat what I wrote earlier, in MY opinion you're not the best IMO for a new or relatively new agent.

Adam Hoffman

It's a good thing that YOUR experience isn't the experience of most of new agents that have come to us over the years. Yes, it's true that we don't give actual hands on training, but I guess you knew that going in didn't you? I've trained many brand new agents, so you can't make a blanket statement that we aren't a good fit for new agents. Well, I guess you can make the statement, but it doesn't mean it's true.

No, I'm not hard to get hold of as you and I spoke many times. Nonetheless, if we weren't a good fit then we were't a good fit. We're not a good fit for everyone no more than Ben or any recruiter is. I see that we released you as soon as you asked for it, but what I find to be a curious thing is that it took you a year of being contracted with us to find out we weren't a good fit for you. Really?

I am touchy about it being hard to get hold of me for sure, because I know it's simply not the truth. If you come on here and say we weren't a good fit for YOU, then that's one thing, but to claim I'm hard to get hold of is just a plain lie. This is the only thing I have a problem with in your post.

Anyway, water under the bridge and I wish you the best of luck.

SO, after reading this entire thread, it appears everybody agrees it's easy to touch Todd at all hours..........:swoon:

Somebody is spending money.

Instead of just a card, I have received a manila envelope from LaGrange NC.
Inside there is a green card, form SPFE209-2 which lets me know I can get info on my Government Benefit Supplement Policy.

:GEEK:

Somebody is spending money.

Instead of just a card, I have received a manila envelope from LaGrange NC.
Inside there is a green card, form SPFE209-2 which lets me know I can get info on my Government Benefit Supplement Policy.

:GEEK:

LOL, I know the agency that mailed that card:D:D

55126852.jpg

Back