Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE


Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection     
Old 11-29-2016, 03:57 PM   #1
WGO
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts:61
State: WGO is an Insurance Agent from Iowa
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
The Lead Connection will no longer mail to my state. They said it was due to increasing state regulations. Any suggestion for a company that will provide a similar level of service? I was always very pleased with them.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Old 11-29-2016, 05:09 PM   #2
Guru
Newby on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts:13,313
State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Originally Posted by WGO View Post
The Lead Connection will no longer mail to my state. They said it was due to increasing state regulations. Any suggestion for a company that will provide a similar level of service? I was always very pleased with them.
Iowa? I wonder what's going on there?

Need A Lead is a good option.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Old 11-29-2016, 05:45 PM   #3
Guru
kuhn123 on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts:310
State: kuhn123 is an Insurance Agent from Missouri
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Originally Posted by Newby View Post
Iowa? I wonder what's going on there?

Need A Lead is a good option.
I don't think there has been any changes in Iowa. If I remember correctly, Chris got his hand slapped by the IA DOI a while back and those two are no longer friends.

------------------------------------
PACESETTER ADVANTAGE FINAL EXPENSE
mattkuhn AT pacesetteradvantage.com
888-511-0559
www.pacesetteradvantage.com
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Old 11-29-2016, 05:50 PM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts:13
State: Maple_whiskey is an Insurance Agent from Maine
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
WGO what state are you in?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Old 11-29-2016, 06:26 PM   #5
Guru
Justin Bilyj on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts:4,826
State: Justin Bilyj is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Justin Bilyj is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
I know LC reserves areas for agencies that will lock them down for long periods of time, that's what I thought when I first read this..
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Old 11-29-2016, 07:36 PM   #6
Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts:376
State: SammyJ is an Insurance Agent from Maine
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
The problem with need a lead is ages 50-85. That sucks crap as 50 % of your leads will be 50-55 and 80-85. 50-55 is never home during the day and 80-85 is so expensive few can afford or their health stinks.LC mails 50-80 and incomes of $15-$50k but if Chris is pulling crappy returns on the per lead he won't stick around long. Rgi is saturated in a lot of areas and i'm sure their returns are down . I'm frequently in homes were i see 3-5 of the leads cards on the table or another agent door knocks while i'm with the client.I've even had a client double set an appt and the agent show up while i'm presenting. It's only going to get more saturated as other lines like Aca move into Fe.I just drove 120 miles R/T to pick a void check up from a husband/wife app that had to open an account. You got to do what you got to do.Selling med sup's in 20 states on the phone 10 hrs a day is looking mighty tempting.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Old 11-29-2016, 08:27 PM   #7
Guru
Newby on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts:13,313
State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Originally Posted by SammyJ View Post
The problem with need a lead is ages 50-85. That sucks crap as 50 % of your leads will be 50-55 and 80-85. 50-55 is never home during the day and 80-85 is so expensive few can afford or their health stinks.LC mails 50-80 and incomes of $15-$50k but if Chris is pulling crappy returns on the per lead he won't stick around long. Rgi is saturated in a lot of areas and i'm sure their returns are down . I'm frequently in homes were i see 3-5 of the leads cards on the table or another agent door knocks while i'm with the client.I've even had a client double set an appt and the agent show up while i'm presenting. It's only going to get more saturated as other lines like Aca move into Fe.I just drove 120 miles R/T to pick a void check up from a husband/wife app that had to open an account. You got to do what you got to do.Selling med sup's in 20 states on the phone 10 hrs a day is looking mighty tempting.
That's pretty much what we had issues with on Need a Lead's set price leads. Bad age mix.

RGI is really only saturated in SC and Georgia. Most of the country is pretty open. But it's also dependent on the agency. If WE have an agent already working an area you want, we aren't going to add you in there. But a different agency using them would if they don't have an agent in the counties you want to work.

You just have to make sure that the area you want to work is not booked up with the agency you are signing up with. If it is, check elsewhere and it's likely available. That's why my 1st question when I talk to agents inquiring with us what state and counties you work. Makes a huge difference on if you will be a good fit for us.

------------------------------------
www.fexcontracting.com
fexcontracting is about helping independent FE agents get good contracts with the top quality companies and get them up to speed fast with product knowledge and a plan to succeed.
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Old 11-29-2016, 08:38 PM   #8
Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts:376
State: SammyJ is an Insurance Agent from Maine
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
So the question is how many agents will Rgi mail for in an area ? Obviously tons of other agents are mailing the same area with Lh, securus ,Nasb and and senior life . Also will efes mail ages 55-79 like Rgi? My appt setter calls for several top agents with efes and she said the leads are ages 50-85
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Old 11-29-2016, 09:06 PM   #9
Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts:1,434
State: PA Bill is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
PA Bill is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Originally Posted by Justin Bilyj View Post
I know LC reserves areas for agencies that will lock them down for long periods of time, that's what I thought when I first read this..
You hit it on the head. Lead concepts is another big established DM outfit. They'll mail some products for you, but not FE. Big boys got it locked down. Leads are the lifeblood so it might make sense to at least partner up with a good agency (up line) to get some leverage.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Old 11-29-2016, 10:47 PM   #10
Guru
Newby on Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts:13,313
State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection Re: Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Originally Posted by SammyJ View Post
So the question is how many agents will Rgi mail for in an area ? Obviously tons of other agents are mailing the same area with Lh, securus ,Nasb and and senior life . Also will efes mail ages 55-79 like Rgi? My appt setter calls for several top agents with efes and she said the leads are ages 50-85
I would think any company will mail any ages you want. Just pay the price.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Reply to Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection 

  Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum




Similar Threads with Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3 Juvenile Deliquents HoosierLife Final Expense Forum 140 11-09-2015 06:04 PM
It's About Time Lead Companies Pony Up digfesales105 Insurance Leads 38 06-13-2013 03:48 PM
Can You Sign Up with A FE Lead Company and Still Sell P & C with Other Companies? asummer74 Final Expense Forum 21 04-27-2013 03:23 PM
This is How Internet Lead Companies Find Their Leads Mark Insurance Leads 12 02-10-2011 12:40 PM
Lead Service - Shhhhh, Top Secret!!! Hollywood Insurance Leads 79 11-12-2009 12:22 AM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.

Forum enabled with vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Join the Forum - It's FREE

Share This Page



Weekly Poll

Where do we go from here? POLL
Nothing - No ACA fixes - status quo
29.82 %
HHS Rulings and band aid bills
17.54 %
Hail Mary repeal and/or replace bill
17.54 %
A bipartisan bill to fix ACA
35.09 %

Voters: 57. This poll is closed