Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

WGO

Expert
The Lead Connection will no longer mail to my state. They said it was due to increasing state regulations. Any suggestion for a company that will provide a similar level of service? I was always very pleased with them.

The Lead Connection will no longer mail to my state. They said it was due to increasing state regulations. Any suggestion for a company that will provide a similar level of service? I was always very pleased with them.

Iowa? I wonder what's going on there?

Need A Lead is a good option.

Iowa? I wonder what's going on there?

Need A Lead is a good option.

I don't think there has been any changes in Iowa. If I remember correctly, Chris got his hand slapped by the IA DOI a while back and those two are no longer friends.

The problem with need a lead is ages 50-85. That sucks crap as 50 % of your leads will be 50-55 and 80-85. 50-55 is never home during the day and 80-85 is so expensive few can afford or their health stinks.LC mails 50-80 and incomes of $15-$50k but if Chris is pulling crappy returns on the per lead he won't stick around long. Rgi is saturated in a lot of areas and i'm sure their returns are down . I'm frequently in homes were i see 3-5 of the leads cards on the table or another agent door knocks while i'm with the client.I've even had a client double set an appt and the agent show up while i'm presenting. It's only going to get more saturated as other lines like Aca move into Fe.I just drove 120 miles R/T to pick a void check up from a husband/wife app that had to open an account. You got to do what you got to do.Selling med sup's in 20 states on the phone 10 hrs a day is looking mighty tempting.

The problem with need a lead is ages 50-85. That sucks crap as 50 % of your leads will be 50-55 and 80-85. 50-55 is never home during the day and 80-85 is so expensive few can afford or their health stinks.LC mails 50-80 and incomes of $15-$50k but if Chris is pulling crappy returns on the per lead he won't stick around long. Rgi is saturated in a lot of areas and i'm sure their returns are down . I'm frequently in homes were i see 3-5 of the leads cards on the table or another agent door knocks while i'm with the client.I've even had a client double set an appt and the agent show up while i'm presenting. It's only going to get more saturated as other lines like Aca move into Fe.I just drove 120 miles R/T to pick a void check up from a husband/wife app that had to open an account. You got to do what you got to do.Selling med sup's in 20 states on the phone 10 hrs a day is looking mighty tempting.

That's pretty much what we had issues with on Need a Lead's set price leads. Bad age mix.

RGI is really only saturated in SC and Georgia. Most of the country is pretty open. But it's also dependent on the agency. If WE have an agent already working an area you want, we aren't going to add you in there. But a different agency using them would if they don't have an agent in the counties you want to work.

You just have to make sure that the area you want to work is not booked up with the agency you are signing up with. If it is, check elsewhere and it's likely available. That's why my 1st question when I talk to agents inquiring with us what state and counties you work. Makes a huge difference on if you will be a good fit for us.

So the question is how many agents will Rgi mail for in an area ? Obviously tons of other agents are mailing the same area with Lh, securus ,Nasb and and senior life . Also will efes mail ages 55-79 like Rgi? My appt setter calls for several top agents with efes and she said the leads are ages 50-85

I know LC reserves areas for agencies that will lock them down for long periods of time, that's what I thought when I first read this..

You hit it on the head. Lead concepts is another big established DM outfit. They'll mail some products for you, but not FE.:no: Big boys got it locked down. Leads are the lifeblood so it might make sense to at least partner up with a good agency (up line) to get some leverage.:idea:

So the question is how many agents will Rgi mail for in an area ? Obviously tons of other agents are mailing the same area with Lh, securus ,Nasb and and senior life . Also will efes mail ages 55-79 like Rgi? My appt setter calls for several top agents with efes and she said the leads are ages 50-85

I would think any company will mail any ages you want. Just pay the price.

That's pretty much what we had issues with on Need a Lead's set price leads. Bad age mix.

RGI is really only saturated in SC and Georgia. Most of the country is pretty open. But it's also dependent on the agency. If WE have an agent already working an area you want, we aren't going to add you in there. But a different agency using them would if they don't have an agent in the counties you want to work.

You just have to make sure that the area you want to work is not booked up with the agency you are signing up with. If it is, check elsewhere and it's likely available. That's why my 1st question when I talk to agents inquiring with us what state and counties you work. Makes a huge difference on if you will be a good fit for us.

That's the biggest problem we have with them too. I know Brady is a good guy and all, but he tried to convince me that leads on ages 80-85 were great leads and he assured me that when he was in the field he used to sell a ton of those. Yeah, I didn't believe him either.

Back